Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TexanMark
Is there Wi-Fi readily available around the campus? Is it open or do you need a password?

I might try to bring a TV to watch the earlier games. If not, guess it will be my smart phone.
By Class of 20Something
TexanMark wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 9:39 am Is there Wi-Fi readily available around the campus? Is it open or do you need a password?

I might try to bring a TV to watch the earlier games. If not, guess it will be my smart phone.
You'll have incredible wifi access in the stadium, just a quick email registration to connect. I routinely got speeds over 200 Mbps. Tailgating might be hit or miss. If you go to the Flames Fan Fest in the indoor practice facility, they'll have some games on TVs in there. But the food is only available to Flames Club members. But there should be inflatables, the LFSN pregame show, and tailgating games like cornhole, super jenga, and some others in there.
By Class of 20Something
Liberty also lets you scan out of the facility with your ticket to re-enter in case you leave something in your car or want to check out fan fest and go back to the tailgate.
By LUAlum1215
TexanMark wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 9:39 am Is there Wi-Fi readily available around the campus? Is it open or do you need a password?

As far as WiFi in the parking lots go, you might get lucky and find enough signal to connect temporarily, but certainly not strong enough to stream anything with any realm of stability. If you’re backed up to a building you’ve got a better shot but in reality don’t expect WiFi to be useful until your in the stadium.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The ticket office just emailed me my tailgating passes today! It will be time to fire up my charcoal grill soon.
:oldhag :tailgate :oldhag
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 26th, 2019, 12:34 pm The ticket office just emailed me my tailgating passes today! It will be time to fire up my charcoal grill soon.
:oldhag :tailgate :oldhag
Season Tickets as well ?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No, still waiting on my seaon tickets, but they better come soon because we'll be tailgating 5 weeks from TODAY!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
They will be sent out mid August.
By spencers777
Registration Days Posts
TexanMark wrote: June 10th, 2019, 12:01 pm
alabama24 wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:I’m personally a fan of Doc’s Diner. It is really close to the stadium and has bathrooms right there. If you get there early enough that’d be where I would go. I’m thinking about making the trip up there for the game.
It is my understanding that Docs Diner will be a paid parking lot.
Confirmed. Expect to pay $20-25 at Doc's (from Ticket Rep). Seems pricey due to the numerous free parking nearby.

Also, group rate tickets go on sale on July 1st.

If I tailgate at or near Thomas Road Baptist Church (which will still be free) is it more strict on visiting fans enjoying a brew in a solo cup?
Does anyone know if they are still going to allow parking along Liberty Mt. Drive?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: July 8th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Cider Jim wrote: July 8th, 2019, 4:02 pm
R i wrote: July 8th, 2019, 12:08 pm Anyone can eat in there.
I had a buddy chased out of there for not being a Flames Club member. :nono :buttkick
Ballcoach again? :lol:

I know it wasn't him because they weren't giving out Burger King. Also, I know why he likes BK so much. They sell Whoppers.
As of today, Ball coach is now a Flames Club Member.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
As a left wing Liberal it’s only fair that ballcoach stick to his convictions and spread those points around to all Flames Club Members on the board. It’s only fair
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Now that I am a Donor, I guess I need to contact Hancock Welcome Center and see if I can get me a tour scheduled.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 9:45 am

You'll have incredible wifi access in the stadium, just a quick email registration to connect. I routinely got speeds over 200 Mbps. Tailgating might be hit or miss. If you go to the Flames Fan Fest in the indoor practice facility, they'll have some games on TVs in there. But the food is only available to Flames Club members. But there should be inflatables, the LFSN pregame show, and tailgating games like cornhole, super jenga, and some others in there.
Is the food at Flames Fest good?
By Class of 20Something
ATrain wrote: August 14th, 2019, 10:36 am
Class of 20Something wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 9:45 am

Is the food at Flames Fest good?
The quality exceeds the cost of the meal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Isn’t the meal free.....
By CCWMichael
I concur with 20.
Great value. we have never been dissapointed with the meals we have done.
Is it Ruth's Chris? No.
It sure ain't Burger King.
We have a history of traveling and value is a big part of that.
the ROI on this is worth it!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Thanks. We were looking into doing it when we come into town for Syracuse, so I think we'll definitely do it now.
LSU

We lose 9-4. With score 8-4 in Top of 6th we lef[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, […]