Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
Jeremy Peters is in OKC prepping for LU pro day, spent the day with him - church, then took him to shoot skeet at the gun club (his first time ). Really good guy and enjoyable to be around. Rooting for him and rest of the LU guys on making the next level.
By CCWMichael
tyndal23 wrote:Jeremy Peters is in OKC prepping for LU pro day, spent the day with him - church, then took him to shoot skeet at the gun club (his first time ). Really good guy and enjoyable to be around. Rooting for him and rest of the LU guys on making the next level.
I wish him well.
By tyndal23
tyndal23 wrote:Jeremy Peters is in OKC prepping for LU pro day, spent the day with him - church, then took him to shoot skeet at the gun club (his first time ). Really good guy and enjoyable to be around. Rooting for him and rest of the LU guys on making the next level.
Peters' birthday wish is to hear name called in NFL Draft | LU Sports | newsadvance.com - https://www.newsadvance.com/sports/libe ... f56df.html
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Did we have anyone drafted or signed as Free Agent ? I was in Alabama and missed the Draft.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
None drafted, but neither did VA Tech. In-state schools that had drafted players: UVa, ODU (2), and JMU (1).
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:None drafted, but neither did VA Tech. In-state schools that had drafted players: UVa, ODU (2), and JMU (1).
Some teams must be desperate for players :football
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:None drafted, but neither did VA Tech. In-state schools that had drafted players: UVa, ODU (2), and JMU (1).
I believe ODU had 3
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]