Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUAlum1215
ballcoach15 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 5:19 pm According to my sources, they will hang something over unfinished part.
Your sources being Ian saying that was the plan on the Redspin podcast?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Alumni1215, do you really think ballcoach knows how to listen to a podcast? :oldhag :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 28th, 2019, 7:36 pm Alumni1215, do you really think ballcoach knows how to listen to a podcast? :oldhag :dontgetit
I don't even know what a podcast is, much less how to listen to one. I made a phone call late last week, to get update .

I had planned to go by today to check it out, but I spent too much time at softball practice, and ran out of time.
By BlueBlood
I was losing faith yesterday, but the construction crew is back to making noticeable exterior progress today.
By amar0819
BlueBlood wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:37 am I was losing faith yesterday, but the construction crew is back to making noticeable exterior progress today.
Pics or it never happened
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 12:06 pm Can anyone view the "South Cam" for LFC ? (formerly FOC)
No. Please speak to the powers that be to get this operational. You can do it :)
By Class of 20Something
1B7573F6-C92E-4041-AFDC-5AE0B9400A7B.jpeg
Most recent update from the south camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Looks like they'll be bricking it up soon. Will look much different once they do.

For a second I thought I was going to be able to go to the Buffalo game but that quickly changed.

Well probably settle for homecoming against Maine if everything else falls through.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That south cam photo is the best LFC photo I have seen. I'll check it out in person tomorrow when I go to LU for softball camp.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
For those of you who can't want for Ballcoach's Saturday update (and he doesn't know how to post pics anyway).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]