Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
I thinking the best seats are on the first row of either upper deck. But I'm leaning toward the east side, to be closer to all the crazies on the lower level :lol:
By Old Red
Agreed. My wife and I sit on the first row of the upper deck (east side), & love it. WAY more energy with students down in front of us, and it's still close enough to feel very connected to what's going on. Plus, the wings place is pretty good, especially for stadium food.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
when do single game tickets go on sale? I'd like to take my oldest to his first LU game since before we left Lynchburg
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:when do single game tickets go on sale? I'd like to take my oldest to his first LU game since before we left Lynchburg
Depending upon the desired game, Your best bet might be 1) a general admission season pass with 2) a flames kids club membership. I’d suggest the latter and you might be able to scrub a ticket for yourself in the forums.
By LUDad
I was upper deck benchback front row student side on 45 yard line last year. Great seat's! However, daughter got tired of being wet and cold last year and brought us chairback seats under the overhang on Baptist side for 2019. Not going to complain :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
flameshaw wrote:Picked out my seats and parking spot today. :)
Got mine and got what we wanted! Can't wait for August 31
Me and BigSmooth will Be neighbors
By OneHope
Is there a seating chart somewhere that shows the individual seating for west premium chair back? I’m not so sure where they put me exactly. Thanks
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:If you plan on going to more than two games next year, season tickets are more than worth it. Between the single game cost of Syracuse and a single game ticket somewhere else, season tickets will either be the exact same price or a couple dollars more.
This is the reason I purchased ST this year. Syracuse and Homecoming. No brainer if you want to attend both.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
Cure Bowl is set for Sat. Dec. 21. 2:30 on CBSN
American vs Sun Belt

Unless we announce another agreement this summer, this is our shot for a Bowl game.
By Ewglenn
Just got my season ticket (first time season ticket holder). I plan to try to make 3 games at least. Anyone welling to let me come to their tailgate since it will just be me?
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
OneHope wrote:Is there a seating chart somewhere that shows the individual seating for west premium chair back? I’m not so sure where they put me exactly. Thanks
I think it's temporarily blocked so flames club members can select seats base on their menbership level. Call the club.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ewglenn wrote:Anyone welling to let me come to their tailgate since it will just be me?
Depends. How old are you? :oldhag
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ours is an old men's tailgate. :oldhag :tailgate :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ours is an old men's tailgate. :oldhag :tailgate :oldhag
Ensure Kegger and Geritol Sliders! With some Metamuciltinis
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ewglenn wrote:28, not sure if I’ll qualify
You can come as one of our sons! :oldhag :pbjtime :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
You can come as one of our grandsons! :oldhag :pbjtime :oldhag
FIFY
By Ewglenn
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:
You can come as one of our grandsons! :oldhag :pbjtime :oldhag
FIFY
Are y’all going to need me to sign y’all out of the old men’s home? Lol jk
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Most of us are in our 50s, so we're no where near the age of Ballcoach or TF.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]