Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
I called today to get our membership in for next year, Flames Club wise.
We had to bump down from coaches to Eagle this as a direct result of my medical struggles.
That being said,we went as low as we could with still having a parking option.

I mentioned to the young gal we were just wanting to ensure we had an option for season tickets on the sixth.
Turns out, we can order the now (Flames Club) members.
I did not like hearing this time second option for seats.
Amber, my daughter, loves to sit with Hannah, Jessica, and Heather. Not a solid guarantee this year is hard. Now, my points might save me for the same seats but that remains to be seen until they divvy out seats.
Amber will miss tailgating in the Yellow lot this year but in my mind better there than not.
She made friends with so many students that would come by and visit with her at the tailgate ... it was so fun to watch.
I am sure we will find a way to reconnect this coming fall. I don't think Amber will have it any other way.

Frankly, I am glad we were able to order tickets today. Anyone who has been through some challenges gets what can happen to credit cards as difficulties mount. Ordering today at least ensures we have the tickets. Now staying there next year could be a different story. we at least still have enough points to stay free at the Fairfield for the Syracuse game.

Anyhow, rambling aside Flames Club members -- you can order now :football :cheerleader :pbjtime

Syracuse is going down!!!!!!!
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
They called me yesterday to give me the option of locking in my same seats for next year. They also allow you to make payments on the tix as well. I am staying put. Staying also at the Eagle level so I can park and have the pregame meal option, which was really nice especially for the price. After the 6th, I will check and see if the seats at the end of my row are available and will move in that case. Prices have gone up a little for all tix.
By Jonathan Carone
If you plan on going to more than two games next year, season tickets are more than worth it. Between the single game cost of Syracuse and a single game ticket somewhere else, season tickets will either be the exact same price or a couple dollars more.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The cost for Syracuse probably means I'll be going to the Buffalo game instead. Found a great Airbnb last season so will probably do that again but hopefully i can talk my wife into joining me this time, haha.
By CCWMichael
Jonathan Carone wrote:If you plan on going to more than two games next year, season tickets are more than worth it. Between the single game cost of Syracuse and a single game ticket somewhere else, season tickets will either be the exact same price or a couple dollars more.
+1

that is the thinking that went into my process
By R i
Registration Days Posts
You have until Feb 6th to renew your same seats. The Bench backed reserved went from 90 to 100. Mild increase compared to the major upgrade in on field product I expect to see. Go Flames.
By LU 57
R i wrote:You have until Feb 6th to renew your same seats. The Bench backed reserved went from 90 to 100. Mild increase compared to the major upgrade in on field product I expect to see. Go Flames.
Interesting. I have not even gotten an email about it.
By CCWMichael
LU 57 wrote:
R i wrote:You have until Feb 6th to renew your same seats. The Bench backed reserved went from 90 to 100. Mild increase compared to the major upgrade in on field product I expect to see. Go Flames.
Interesting. I have not even gotten an email about it.
Yes, if true this should be disseminated sooner rather than later.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LUGrad2000 wrote:Deadline to renew season tickets is tomorrow.
I think this is if you want the same exact seats as last year. I purchased mine TODAY on the second floor of the Carter Tower.
By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote:
I think this is if you want the same exact seats as last year. I purchased mine TODAY on the second floor of the Carter Tower.
I didn't order my tickets from the LU site. Is it possible that I can receive the same seats ordering on the flames website?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Not sure. I just walked in and paid cash, and they had my last year's seats saved on their computer.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I won't be getting season tickets unless I get a job at LU or out that way.
By CCWMichael
BJWilliams wrote:I won't be getting season tickets unless I get a job at LU or out that way.
I would love that work as well, but I know they could and most likely would not match my current market value.
Never know.maybe someday I'll start throwing the resume around.
By CCWMichael
CCWMichael wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I won't be getting season tickets unless I get a job at LU or out that way.
I would love that work as well, but I know they could not and most likely would not match my current market value.
Never know.maybe someday I'll start throwing the resume around.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have the Buffalo game penciled in but I'm being transferred for work in July so will have to wait and see if I can work it with the schedule. I wish I lived a little bit closer to justify season tickets but 1 game is about all I can do.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Are you referring to Flames Club members?
No, same seats as last year. Mine are locked down. I will only make 2-3 games though.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Huh. Guess I should look at the stuff they sent me
By Class of 20Something
Flames club is going to get an angry call from me tomorrow. My loyalty points just got cut in half for no reason. I lost two hundred spots of priority because of it.
By Class of 20Something
Logged into my account earlier had a happy and correct number of loyalty points. Just logged in half an hour ago and half my points were gone. The points are how they determine who gets what they want come season ticket seat time. Now 200 people are getting what they want before me that weren't 12 hours ago.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]