Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Just bought my season tickets; very thankful to receive the same seat from last season.
They said you would get them?
On the phone they just took my request for the same seats and told me ticketing would decide when ticketing.
I hate the anxiety of wondering if I get the same sets or not.
I could not imagine it would be a problem as there are only 1500 Flames club members . I am ranking 345 so I really can't imagine those in front of me are not nin blue or above so I think my chances are good for the same seats ..... just wish I knew for sure.
Ballcoach15 ... sources in ticketing?
By cruzan_flame13
CCWMichael wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Just bought my season tickets; very thankful to receive the same seat from last season.
On the phone they just took my request for the same seats and told me ticketing would decide when ticketing.
I could not imagine it would be a problem as there are only 1500 Flames club members . I am ranking 345 so I really can't imagine those in front of me are not nin blue or above so I think my chances are good for the same seats ..... just wish I knew for sure.
Yes I will receive that seat. I believe I regain that seat because I was a previous season ticket holder and I was doing the same for the upcoming season.
By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:
Yes I will receive that seat. I believe I regain that seat because I was a previous season ticket holder and I was doing the same for the upcoming season.
That is my assumption as well. I am at the right Flames club level albeit lower than last year but still eligible for that same section, same seats 2 years running, I see no reason I should not receive what I requested.
By CCWMichael
Horrible dream last evening. I woke up ticked off.
i had a dream my season ticket seats were given to me in section G102.
I had to check my Flames club account just to view my request.... funny, huh?

I just wonder how long I'll carry that dang dream with me.
By cruzan_flame13
CCWMichael wrote:Horrible dream last evening. I woke up ticked off.

This made me laugh :lol:. I hope you receive the same seat(s) that you had before. Did you receive a confirmation email?
By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

This made me laugh :lol:. I hope you receive the same seat(s) that you had before. Did you receive a confirmation email?
Thank you for asking. I checked my receipt on the Flames Club site and my request for those seats is annotated. Which is a nice change to the Flames Club site because I had never seen that on my account receipts in prior years. I am close to number 300 in priority seating out of the 1500 or so members so I really do expect we will receive the same seating arrangement. If I recall correctly it takes some time (I think during the summer) before they actually assign and confirm seats.

#Beatcuse :football :football :football
By Class of 20Something
CCWMichael wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Thank you for asking. I checked my receipt on the Flames Club site and my request for those seats is annotated. Which is a nice change to the Flames Club site because I had never seen that on my account receipts in prior years. I am close to number 300 in priority seating out of the 1500 or so members so I really do expect we will receive the same seating arrangement. If I recall correctly it takes some time (I think during the summer) before they actually assign and confirm seats.

#Beatcuse :football :football :football
They're going to wait until after Directors Day when all the big money guys choose their seats.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
Sections 203 and 207 still have seat available on the front row. Best seats in the stadium! Already have mine!
By LUOrange
If you bought your Season Tickets before February 6th, you'll keep your same seat. From this point on, you'll need to work with your Coordinator to get your preferred seat. I renewed in January, but was able to move to the front row on February 6th by contacting my coordinator. I've been really pleased with my customer service in the Athletic Ticketing Office. Which is weird since I went to LU in the 90's, and I'm not sure that they had ever heard of customer service then.
By CCWMichael
LUOrange wrote:If you bought your Season Tickets before February 6th, you'll keep your same seat. From this point on, you'll need to work with your Coordinator to get your preferred seat. I renewed in January, but was able to move to the front row on February 6th by contacting my coordinator. I've been really pleased with my customer service in the Athletic Ticketing Office. Which is weird since I went to LU in the 90's, and I'm not sure that they had ever heard of customer service then.
Yes, their customer service rocks. I recall seeing a post to buy on the sixth to guarantee seats but I have never seen it in writing nor was I informed of this by the Flames Club. OBTW, I did Flame up before the sixth. Either way, we just wanted our same seats as last year to sit with those we have for the past few years.
By Class of 20Something
We're moving on up so there wasn't a need to beat the 6th for us, we don't want to keep our seats. Looking forward to finding out where we are after directors day.
By CCWMichael
Class of 20Something wrote:We're moving on up so there wasn't a need to beat the 6th for us, we don't want to keep our seats. Looking forward to finding out where we are after directors day.
Admit it, you want away from the Vuvuzela
By Class of 20Something
LUGrad2000 wrote:Directors day is only for Club Seats?
I suspect there are a few folks with the big bills that want closer to the action. But even then, the Flames Club doesn't assign seats(unless you are locked in) until after Directors Day.
By LUOrange
CCWMichael wrote:
LUOrange wrote:If you bought your Season Tickets before February 6th, you'll keep your same seat. From this point on, you'll need to work with your Coordinator to get your preferred seat. I renewed in January, but was able to move to the front row on February 6th by contacting my coordinator. I've been really pleased with my customer service in the Athletic Ticketing Office. Which is weird since I went to LU in the 90's, and I'm not sure that they had ever heard of customer service then.
Yes, their customer service rocks. I recall seeing a post to buy on the sixth to guarantee seats but I have never seen it in writing nor was I informed of this by the Flames Club. OBTW, I did Flame up before the sixth. Either way, we just wanted our same seats as last year to sit with those we have for the past few years.
I actually got a letter in early January about season ticket renewal. That's weird that not everyone got one.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
I checked on the tickets sold in my section and they are not exactly flying off the shelves. Anyone know when the big rush begins?
By LUOrange
It's also March. People aren't thinking football yet, most are watching the Big Dance and warming up for baseball.
By OneHope
Finally jumping in and getting season tickets this year. I’m late in the game on this but what advantages if the benchback vs the chairback sections as far as visibility and well comfort for my old worn out back :D . Thanks
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
OneHope wrote:Finally jumping in and getting season tickets this year. I’m late in the game on this but what advantages if the benchback vs the chairback sections as far as visibility and well comfort for my old worn out back :D . Thanks
I found the blue section chair backs to be uncomfortable.
By OneHope
LUGrad2000 wrote:
OneHope wrote:Finally jumping in and getting season tickets this year. I’m late in the game on this but what advantages if the benchback vs the chairback sections as far as visibility and well comfort for my old worn out back :D . Thanks

Thanks! That’s what I was curious about...guess I’ll stick with the bench back section.
By Class of 20Something
OneHope wrote:
LUGrad2000 wrote:

Thanks! That’s what I was curious about...guess I’ll stick with the bench back section.
Unless you value the “TV” view from 204-206. The view is enough for me to deal with the seats.
Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in fa[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, L[…]

DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]