Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:There was a 4-star on campus this weekend
Long snapper?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Listen to old Ballcoach. He's saying tight end. :oldhag
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I know I sound like a kid right before Christmas asking about presents but someone throw me a bone here and share the name of the 4 star on campus this weekend please :D
By Class of 20Something
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I know I sound like a kid right before Christmas asking about presents but someone throw me a bone here and share the name of the 4 star on campus this weekend please :D
You'll find out on Wednesday. :D
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Can we atleast confirm it was a 4 star hs player and not juco or reclassify?

Can we confirm if we are still in the mix for the kid?

If so its got to be a flip. There were less than 10 uncommitted 4 stars.
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:Can we atleast confirm it was a 4 star hs player and not juco or reclassify?

There was a receiver who went to UFC but then went the JUCO route I believe. Does anyone know who I’m talking about? He even visited LU before last year.
By Class of 20Something
jinxy wrote:Can we atleast confirm it was a 4 star hs player and not juco or reclassify?

I'll confirm all that. There may be a package deal too. Still murky on that though.
By Class of 20Something

I'll confirm all that. There may be a package deal too. Still murky on that though.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

There was a receiver who went to UFC but then went the JUCO route I believe. Does anyone know who I’m talking about? He even visited LU before last year.
Emmanuel Logan-Greene
He's a slot receiver/KR, little guy. We already have 2 of those in this class. I'm thinking 3 may be overkill. He was a 4 star (ESPN) out of HS.
By cruzan_flame13
BuryYourDuke wrote:The fact that this kid was on campus all weekend, and y’all don’t even have what position he plays, let alone his name, is amazing. Really impressive on the staff (and the player).
This was the secret that we have to wait for, right? Seems like they are doing a good job not letting much information out until Wednesday. Some people know and some people don't. I'll this seems to be a good catch for the class.
By Class of 20Something
BuryYourDuke wrote:The fact that this kid was on campus all weekend, and y’all don’t even have what position he plays, let alone his name, is amazing. Really impressive on the staff (and the player).
I think it's tactical. The staff doesn't want to tip their hand.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Clearly they aren't doing THAT good of a job if there are more than 1 or 2 on this board that know who is being signed.

Just sayin'
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
At the 4 star level things are crazy. If it got out that he was here then it would open up a slew of offers and back channels that the staff would want to avoid. Props to them for keeping it quiet.

Also i heard wilkins is going with wimbo. Not sure if that is true. Maybe we could slide MB back in that role if he cant find a better gig quick.
By Jonathan Carone
jinxy wrote:Maybe we could slide MB back in that role if he cant find a better gig quick.
I would doubt that will happen. That bridge is likely burned.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Which just proves this staff isn't doing THAT great a keeping it quiet. everybody is just scared if they say something it won't happen.

Then again, it seems ballcoach's sources aren't saying much so they've got something going for them.
By Class of 20Something
thepostman wrote:Which just proves this staff isn't doing THAT great a keeping it quiet. everybody is just scared if they say something it won't happen.

Then again, it seems ballcoach's sources aren't saying much so they've got something going for them.
Your missing that the recruit is half of the equation.

ballcoach is clueless as always.
Dondi Costin - LU President

I can't imagine ballcoach being pleased with the l[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

What I don’t think gets considered enough is[…]

2024 Season Thread

Since getting swept by ECU a few weeks ago we have[…]

LaTech

Saw some good swings but offense is still not clic[…]