Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By gerb
I’m sure the coaching staff has been pushing this news hard in an effort to hook a few more, even if they couldn’t name names. Tomorrow will be interesting. Looking for big catch photos to hit hchf twitter.
By Class of 20Something
BuryYourDuke wrote:Not gonna lie...this took a lot longer than I expected.
Only because hints were deliberately given out to extend the process, and that most of the users look to 247 for recruits where Land is a 3*.
By Ewglenn
Class of 20Something wrote:
BuryYourDuke wrote:Not gonna lie...this took a lot longer than I expected.
Only because hints were deliberately given out to extend the process, and that most of the users look to 247 for recruits where Land is a 3*.
Yeah I look at 247 but I was thinking there is no way it’s the LSU guy because he was all about them. That’s when I checked Rivals.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I had it saturday but 247 threw me off. Actually i forgot what night it was. Whenever i posted in recruiting about clark is when i first connected it but i whiffed on checking rivals. Its usually the opposite. If this comes through vt and maryland fans are going to be in for a shock. Vt fans wanted clark too. Most feel like they took a lesser player for their last schollie over clark.

Kids video is dynamite.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: Only because hints were deliberately given out to extend the process, and that most of the users look to 247 for recruits where Land is a 3*.
Don’t worry he’ll quickly become a 3* after we sign him
By CapnMac
Some of the threads I've been reading have been saying he wouldn't have had a scholarship at a lot of the other schools. A lot of comments about him not being tall enough to take over other kids.
By CCWMichael
CapnMac wrote:Some of the threads I've been reading have been saying he wouldn't have had a scholarship at a lot of the other schools. A lot of comments about him not being tall enough to take over other kids.
I hope this is his chip on his shoulder that drives him to prove all wrong.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]