Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

How would you grade Coach Freeze's new coaching staff?

A: Let's go bowling next year!
57%
B: Let's go bowling in the next 5 years.
32%
C: We hired D2 coaches and a CFL dude?
7%
D: I miss Coach Gill.
4%
F: I miss Ken Karcher.
No votes
0%
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Coach Freeze completed his staff today, so how do you feel about it? I'm sure everyone has opinions about it, so bring those here, along with your vote!
Jonathan Carone wrote:It’ll be a massive disappointment if we don’t win enough games next year time bowl eligible. Doesn’t mean we will be invited, but we should be eligible.
I believe BYU has a contract with espn that guarantees a bowl bid if eligible. That needs to be the deal we are aiming for. If we end up in the cure bowl, someone is going to get put in a very lopsided situation.
By CCWMichael
We still have all Gill guys.
Not saying all are out the window trash just Freeze will evaluate talent differently.
I am in hopes the new coaching style brings us two more wins that includes two FCS so we are bowl eligible at 6 FBS wins.
I hope not to see someone lollygagging of a field to give up an important down or silly personal fouls that give up critical yards to hand one away.
8 wins and bowl eligible.
His CFL guy is a STUD --- period.
Expectations is our QB slot from here on out will never be a concern. We will have studs that can move , throw, and think quickly on the field. With this guy I expect the game will slow down a ton for the QB's.
Get ready for practice boys!
I expect that type of mentality to go through the entire team.
Full expectations is practice will be designed to challenge the team beyond it's own expectations.
Much of this is mental and without being pushed to do what you think is unattainable or just to much work to learn. Once done the confidence required to perform increases exponentially.
D2 guys are proven --- I go back to the Okie state story and not the on involving Dexter Manly.
Don't miss Gill. My new crush is a sweet talker.

Freeze put together a solid staff -- stated his intentions clearly on why he picked them.
Winning wherever you go is a trend that clearly displays one knows how to motivate one to do more than what they think they can and knows how to bring brothers together in a deeper manner.

Thud on!
Flame On!
Go Flames!
Said while belly bumping :oops:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I miss Ken Karchers stable of Running Backs
It was impressive. As far as a stable of 4 or more backs is concerned, the group we have now may be the deepest in talent we have had since then. Best tandom ever was Rashad Jennings and Zach Terrell.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I miss Ken Karchers stable of Running Backs
It was impressive. As far as a stable of 4 or more backs is concerned, the group we have now may be the deepest in talent we have had since then. Best tandom ever was Rashad Jennings and Zach Terrell.
I’ll still take Dre Gene and Sam. :) Before he blew out his knee Dre was like a mini Barry Sanders and had people from the Sunday teams interested. We of course know about Sam.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Come on! Where's the love for Coach Karcher! :mrgreen:
I threw love for his RB’s
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]