Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Not seeing the connections other than his time coaching in SumItUp's neck of the woods while Freeze was working his way up through the ranks. It is rare I see a Ouachita Baptist reference on the board.
By gerb
Priority #1 is to get coach Freeze to get additional recruiting capacity outside of outgoing coaches. He's scrambling this week.

What are the odds coach can pull a surprise 4 star out of his network? (without the use of a bag man of course :D )
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What's ole BJ's line? Something about, "It makes me want to strap on some pads and hit somebody!" :fbplayer
By gerb
gerb wrote:Priority #1 is to get coach Freeze to get additional recruiting capacity outside of outgoing coaches. He's scrambling this week.

What are the odds coach can pull a surprise 4 star out of his network? (without the use of a bag man of course :D )
And it begins. Omari Thomas, 4 star offered today from high school where Freeze coached Michael Oher. Coach knows how to close national talent.
Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]