Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:Met a a massage parlor?
Today’s Internet Winner!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
TexanMark wrote:Was living in Texas at the time when I made that name. I'm actually from the Syracuse area. I do miss the BBQ and bluebonnets in the spring.
And the freedom from the tyranny of state taxation! God bless the Lone Star State and our finely smoked meats, breakfast tacos, kolaches and enchiladas. The luebonnets are just 2 1/2 months away.

It is great to see you posting over here, Mark. You typically have solid takes over on the CSN boards. I still have family left in Upstate NY even though I have presented logical arguments why no human being in their right mind would choose to live in that weather when there are cheaper options that don't involve shoveling snow 3-4 months a year.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach, did she speak English? Did you break her heart? :denied

She spoke perfect English. Had a good job in Juraz . I have thought , "what if" many times over the years.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach, did she speak English? Did you break her heart? :denied

She spoke perfect English. Had a good job in Juraz . I have thought , "what if" many times over the years.
“Me love you long time”
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I met a Mexican girl in EL Paso back in 1992. Almost got married.
You didn't meet her at Rose's Cantina, did you? Girl named Felina?
:D :D
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:

In my best Chandler Bing voice.

So

Many

Jokes
By LUDad
TH Spangler wrote::dontgetit

Got curious this morning and did a search for Hugh Freeze on Google and then Bing. I was amazed. Google's top articles were by the Daily Beast, Yahoo Sports and Dead Spin and Bing's were Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Sporting News, Yahoo Sports, ESPN. Hard to believe the language in the Daily Beast linked article. I plan to start using Bing more.
I thought Google was cleaning up their act. Then I bought a new tablet and suddenly all my searches pulled up all liberal sites with a very few conservative sites buried deep.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
I knew the "Handling my junk" comment was going to come back on us at some point. I have some SU friends that aren't like this clown, but this will continue to happen based on our hires. and BallCoach, black ladies and Mexicans.....you continue to surprise. :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:I knew the "Handling my junk" comment was going to come back on us at some point. I have some SU friends that aren't like this clown, but this will continue to happen based on our hires. and BallCoach, black ladies and Mexicans.....you continue to surprise. :lol:
Sounds like he had a good time at Bambi Lea’s!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:I thought it was Bami Lea's.....but you should know since you were a VIP!
Well I think only those letters were actually illuminated but pretty sure the name was Bambi Lea. I was only a VIP because I said I knew you!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
bigsmooth wrote:I thought it was Bami Lea's.....but you should know since you were a VIP!
Well I think only those letters were actually illuminated but pretty sure the name was Bambi Lea. I was only a VIP because I said I knew you!
I prayed for you guys every time I drove past there.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
I prayed for you guys every time I went in there.

FIFY

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]