Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By NeoFlame
Not to mention he was the only one in the world that said publicly a press conference would happen this week, even your sources inside Athletics had no idea. Everyone thought that was insane and way too soon yet here we are.

I'm told LU's decision to push the presser to today is just so he didn't get everything exactly right.

Lastly, I am BallCoach.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
NeoFlame wrote:Not to mention he was the only one in the world that said publicly a press conference would happen this week, even your sources inside Athletics had no idea. Everyone thought that was insane and way too soon yet here we are.

I'm told LU's decision to push the presser to today is just so he didn't get everything exactly right.

Lastly, I am BallCoach.
Bwahaha.
You are correct. He at least said there would be a Press Conference Yesterday which is this week.
We love our Crazy Uncle ballcoach.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach keeps things interesting around here and I love having him on here. Having said that someone should check on him soon. I fear he may have thrown both shoulders out patting himself on the back. :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Also ballcoach:
I see several schools are going after Jimbo Fisher. If LU needs a new coach, we should go after him also. I read he is unhappy with FSU commitment to facility upgrades, and support staff upgrades. LU is excellent in those areas.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Since the day it was announced that Freeze was speaking at Convo, I have told my "Inner Circle" that he would be next LU football coach, regardless of when. There's a couple who read this board can vouch for that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Since the day it was announced that Freeze was speaking at Convo, I have told my "Inner Circle" that he would be next LU football coach, regardless of when. There's a couple who read this board can vouch for that.
The voices inside your head don’t count as an “inner circle” :D
And you were not alone in proclaiming that. Not like that was a really big limb to go out on
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
At Christmas time we get packages:
Not know if it's true or not,but I heard today there may be a "package" deal brewing. If true, it probably have to wait until after bowl game.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Purple Haize wrote:At Christmas time we get packages:
Not know if it's true or not,but I heard today there may be a "package" deal brewing. If true, it probably have to wait until after bowl game.
Hearing something similar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I love you, ballcoach15! This place would be considerably less enjoyable without his posts.
Totally agree
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:
Hearing something similar
That was the post from last year receding to Rocco/Streeter
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:I love you, ballcoach15! This place would be considerably less enjoyable without his posts.
Totally agree
This is very true but for probably all the wrong reasons...haha
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I see what you did there.
By pca0711
Registration Days Posts
Do we have to be so cryptic on here? Can't we just say names to keep things interesting?
pca0711 wrote:
Do we have to be so cryptic on here? Can't we just say names to keep things interesting?
This was a post from Nov/Dec 2017
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]