Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

pca0711 wrote:Thanks!!! That was before I was on here. I appreciate it.
No worries. ballcoach is our crazy uncle and we love him to death!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
To be fair, Ballcoach got this one RIGHT, and it was an honor to sit beside him at the press conference. I had ballcoach on one side, TF on the other, and Coach MH and Chaplain EG in front of me!

Also, in full disclosure, last year Ballcoach was telling his "inner circle" that Dabo Swinney was going to be LU's next coach (seriously).

Still, one out of two isn't bad. Ballcoach is batting .500 which should put him in the HOF.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
1 out of 2??? I guess you are ignoring all the other times he got something wrong, haha

But man, CJ, you really had quite the company at the press conference. Not boring for a second, I'm sure!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
There were literally CENTURIES worth of coaching experience around me--some paid; some unpaid--and I could barely get in a word edgewise. :blahblah
Plus, I had to get out of Ballcoach's way, who kept patting himself on the back. :lol:
#fakenews #fakenews #fakenews

Fake News Alert:

If anyone were to do a search in the Football forums from August 2017 forward they may uncover a truly startling secret. A secret so stunning and Earth shattering it can only be believed if you see it for yourself

Some people have #sources
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Just type in the word "Freeze" to see who predicted (or mentioned) our new coach FIRST as a possible hire for LU.

Hint: it wasn't the old Army veteran who we know and love, but he was the first to predict Hugh in 2018.

But you have to dig a little deeper to find the prophetic words from before, the summer of 2017.
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote:Just type in the word "Freeze" to see who predicted (or mentioned) our new coach FIRST as a possible hire for LU.

Hint: it wasn't the old Army veteran who we know and love, but he was the first to predict Hugh in 2018.

But you have to dig a little deeper to find the prophetic words from before, the summer of 2017.
Concept :nod
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]