Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im sure he'll be there at the first convo of the spring semester since students are in finals today
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have my LU attire on today. Standing by awaiting announcement on Press Conference.

(have Alabama sweatshirt underneath outer layer)
:lol: :football Roll Tide & Go Flames!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I have my LU attire on today. Standing by awaiting announcement on Press Conference.

(have Alabama sweatshirt underneath outer layer)
:lol: :football Roll Tide & Go Flames!
Choose you this day whom you shall serve.
There could be a day in the not too distant future where y'all will have to choose.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:As a member of the strong ASOR contingent of Roll Tide and Go Flames fans...this is a ridiculously easy choice. There is no option, but Go Flames!
I pull for Liberty over BAMA in all sports other than football. My football fandom is with BAMA. If Liberty plays BAMA... I'll pull for Liberty. #GO FLAMES! :football
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
BuryYourDuke wrote:As a member of the strong ASOR contingent of Roll Tide and Go Flames fans...this is a ridiculously easy choice. There is no option, but Go Flames!
I pull for Liberty over BAMA in all sports other than football. My football fandom is with BAMA. If Liberty plays BAMA... I'll pull for Liberty. #GO FLAMES! :football
:roll:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
That's how you win a press conference folks. If you weren't able to see it I highly encourage everyone to watch a replay. Great job by JLFjr on making this happen. I'm pumped.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:That's how you win a press conference folks. If you weren't able to see it I highly encourage everyone to watch a replay. Great job by JLFjr on making this happen. I'm pumped.
+1 Everyone join the Flames Club. Go LU.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: :roll:
I don’t know what the eye roll is about. I’ve been a BAMA fan since I was a little boy. I love BAMA football. Liberty is my Alma Mater. If Liberty ever had a chance to knock off BAMA I’d root for it.
By Jonathan Carone
The school hasn't tweeted the clip of when Freeze got emotional. They need to put that one out there as well. Right now it's just jokes about finishing and Jesus handling his junk.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
Liberty22 wrote: :roll:
I don’t know what the eye roll is about. I’ve been a BAMA fan since I was a little boy. I love BAMA football. Liberty is my Alma Mater. If Liberty ever had a chance to knock off BAMA I’d root for it.
As you should. I’ve been a Notre Dane fan my whole life. Grew up in SB. But I’m LU all day everyday. As long as you’re not rooting for both offenses and still happy bama wins. I’d be PO if ND beat LU when they play.
By Jonathan Carone
Jonathan Carone wrote:The school hasn't tweeted the clip of when Freeze got emotional. They need to put that one out there as well. Right now it's just jokes about finishing and Jesus handling his junk.
It's up now. If you haven't seen that clip, go watch it. It's really good.
By Adio4life
Former alumni here/ student athlete. After watching the press conference, I’m really excited for the upcoming season. My brother who is a VT alumni just contacted me about purchasing season tickets and we live in Florida. It’s a buzz going around among alumni and former athletes. I’m so thankful for what Coach Gill has done for Liberty University and will continue to uplift his family in prayers but I’m excited for this next chapter.
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]