Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By R i
Registration Days Posts
Kendal Briles
Offensive Coordinator
Houston

UH Bio

Wikipedia

Coaching Career
  • 2008–2011 Baylor (IWR/ORC)
    2012–2014 Baylor (PGC/WR)
    2015–2016 Baylor (OC/QB)
    2017 Florida Atlantic (AHC/OC/QB)
    2018–present Houston (AHC/OC/QB)

Obvious connections to our AD and this would be the rub, depending on who is allowed and not allowed to bring on staff with him.

OC for the number 6 scoring offense in the country last season.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Major just got UH to pony up big money to keep him around. He was also right square in the middle of the Baylor mess. I covered him during his playing days in Austin but I would not be enthusiastic about him as a candidate.
Sly, do you think that the overtures about Kendal interviewing at Texas State - and then suddenly not - an indication that it was used as leverage to get increased money at UH or a reflection that his time at Baylor - in some places - is still a deterrent?

Or was he never really in the picture at Texas State before they made the Spavital hire?
I think he feels getting paid In a no-lose situation where his boss could be a hot P5 property next year opening up the UH gig factored highest. If Major leaves he get his dad's old gig without much thought.

Texas State job is not a great one.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]