Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Freeze and Briles are top 2 candidates in my opinion. AD said in press conference, he preferred someone with HC experience, (but added not totally mandatory), said he had hired both.

The thing I remember most from press conference, is JFJr. told him to get best coach available.
By badger74
Registration Days Posts
Winner and not a young guy who will jump at the 1st open Power 5 job he can. He has won everywhere and at a high enough level to move to low FBS and grow that. Know who you really are.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Just throwing this out there. The list I put together isn't sourced...just candidates I've heard will be a point of discussion and then one I think is a great fit.

That said...I do have sourced that Rocco would be very interested in returning to Liberty if offered. Like Sly mentioned, it's incredibly unlikely that LU would even reach out to him...but there is interest on at least one side.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:Just throwing this out there. The list I put together isn't sourced...just candidates I've heard will be a point of discussion and then one I think is a great fit.

That said...I do have sourced that Rocco would be very interested in returning to Liberty if offered. Like Sly mentioned, it's incredibly unlikely that LU would even reach out to him...but there is interest on at least one side.
I’d be very interested in playing for the Phoenix Suns if offered
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]