Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I know his family is very outspoken about their faith and there were stories about his Christianity during his record-settig playing career at TT. His dad is head coach at Southwestern Assembies of God University (SAGU).

He is considered along with his UNT head coach Seth Littrell to be two of the top young offensive minds on the market.
Found one of the articles:
Christian Chronicle wrote:Sam and Kathy Harrell are members of the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Texas. Although Graham grew up in the Church of Christ, he attends a Bible church in Lubbock.
“I’m just glad he goes every Sunday,” Sam Harrell said.
A church member recently e-mailed Sam Harrell, describing how his son showed up the morning after a late game and visited with a fifth-grade Sunday school class about making right choices.
Click Here for Source
He is crazy young but is exceptionally well connected to Texas HS football circles. As a branch of the Mike Leach tree, he is certainly accustomed to testing new offensive schemes well outside the conventional expectations.
Way better than Klingsbury as far as LU fit - would elevate our offense and recruit TX schools great which all play spread offense. Wouldn’t mind having him - would need to put a big buyout on him so we aren’t a 1 and done...
Sly Fox wrote:exceptionally well connected to Texas HS football circles.
Do you think that would be much of a benefit here in Virginia? I know how good Texas high schools are but I think that it would be much better to be able to recruit the Southeast.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]