Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Keep the burner phones away. On a serious note, it’s not my prefer choice but I think he’ll lead the program in the right direction. I think he learned from the Ole Miss situation plus there wont be any pressure on him.

Really going to be fun seeing the offense in action. Buck and the middle of the field will finally be utilized.
Have no idea if this has been posted as I have been at a work conference all day. We did reach out to Brandon Streeter earlier this week from what I have been told and he said that now wasn't the right timing. He makes well over $500k per year and stands a good chance in the very short term to make more as an O.C or co-O.C than what Liberty was welling to offer him. Appears that Hugh is the choice and I am curious if Jerry is having to write a check in the $1.5-2 million range. Jimmy Sexton doesn't play around.
Class of 20Something wrote:Does Hugh Freeze sell tickets at Liberty? I think we have a reasonable shot at a sellout or two.
He’s one of the reasons I’m going to be a Flames Club Member
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
It is odd to me that everything that is pointing to this is coming from Ole Miss. The Wiki edits, the Rebels 247 page, most of the tweets, They're all Ole Miss related.
Why? He still has a ton of connections over there and as far as I know still lives in Mississippi
Freeze's Wikipedia page has been changed, again, and this time all references to Liberty were removed because they were "not accurate."
As long as there isn't an account requesting the changes tied back to Hugh Freeze...
Jonathan Carone wrote:
TallyW wrote:
TallyW wrote:
Any sources, @NeoFlame?

Wouldn't want to get our hopes up...

I mean, it'd be great if JLFJR jumped on to confirm, but what are the chances that would happen? :shock:
Ha! Glad to see I’m not the only one connecting dots.
Has to be
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]