Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CapnMac
I'll be going to both games as well! Anyone else going to be sitting in GA?

Also, wife works for the University so we get some of those free tickets. We have extra if anyone wants/needs them.
By CCWMichael
Dissapointed we will not be there.
Really dissapointed. During the last game while watching the video board our daughter expressed an interest isn attending a basketball game and has been applying full court pressure ever since.
This would be a great day to take in a little B Ball.

Ya'll enjoy the wipeout at the Football game and the great matchup on the court.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
So all you suckers checking out this uninspiring football team one more time have no excuse not to go to the basketball game. If there are somehow 8,000 people there I expect them all to pack the Vines!
Looking forward to a big victory today for the seniors and hopefully seeing the defense put together back to back weeks of good execution and tackling.

6-6 is a very big deal our first year of FBS football. Especially when the average predicted win total was 3 wins.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]