Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
amar0819 wrote:After reading this, has there been any recent releases to the what the inside of the updated FOC will look like??

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Ra ... 2072412_35
I believe some information may come out when the season has ended. Hopefully news of the next phase expansion will not be the only thing discussed about LU Football.
+1
By rtb72
CCWMichael wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
amar0819 wrote:After reading this, has there been any recent releases to the what the inside of the updated FOC will look like??

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Ra ... 2072412_35
I believe some information may come out when the season has ended. Hopefully news of the next phase expansion will not be the only thing discussed about LU Football.
+1
+2
By amar0819
Haha I get what you are putting down! But in my opinion is there is absolutely no reason with the money and resources we have that we shouldn’t be able to top a few of these teams ...almost think we have to if we honestly want to be taken as a legit independent team
By Ewglenn
amar0819 wrote:Haha I get what you are putting down! But in my opinion is there is absolutely no reason with the money and resources we have that we shouldn’t be able to top a few of these teams ...almost think we have to if we honestly want to be taken as a legit independent team
I think right now we should be trying to compete with BYU. Those teams have so much history and money that we just aren’t there yet.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I just hope when FOC is upgraded, we build a permanent tunnel, and get rid of the inflatable one.
By cruzan_flame13
ballcoach15 wrote:I just hope when FOC is upgraded, we build a permanent tunnel, and get rid of the inflatable one.
From the sketches, the doors facing the field is still visible, although there's the two side openings in the east/west of the FOC. I prefer a permanent tunnel as well; the inflatable seem a bit FCS in my opinion.
By CCWMichael
If these only brought victories.
VT has the best and if we could get the volume of Penn State winner --winner -- chicken dinner.
Love the wolf pack tunnel
Maybe the tomb of Jesus look? Roll back the stone (patent pending) yes, expecting reimbursement
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Rolling back the stone is a good idea. Could do that just before smoke and fireworks
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]