Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUDad
Got a party of 10 going to game but 8 are Auburn Alumni/fans. If LU pulls off game of century, may not have place to stay tonight. Hope I have something to worry about in 2nd half.
By jack_sparrow81
Registration Days Posts
For how close the Citadel is playing Bama, I'm starting to feel like there is a chance. Maybe teams like Vandy should switch to the triple option or the Wing T to stay in these games.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
The first of half of the citadel Bama game made me hate the triple option even more, haha. Ofcourse 27 unanswered points later and 4 straight three and outs and now I am happy with the Tide, ha.

Big difference between Auburn and Bama and between us and Citadel! Here is hoping for a Baylor Moment :D
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
This has nothing to do with our game today, but can I just say how frustrating it is that you can chop block a guy intentionally at the knees 7 yards down the field and there is no penalty! They have got to change that. So many injuries happen due to chop blocks.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
LU Grad 11 wrote:Anyone have a link to stream the game online? Cannot view it on WatchESPN.
It’s on the espn app on my Firestick. Not sure if that helps or not
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Dumb by Pickett. You gotta man up and go full bore, he does that he gets the first. Instead he tries to get cute and he’s dropped a yard shy.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:Dumb by Pickett. You gotta man up and go full bore, he does that he gets the first. Instead he tries to get cute and he’s dropped a yard shy.
Good decision by Calvert to wait a second on that throw. Auburn had that read
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Buckshot.:.seriously. I mean dude is making every mistake possible as a qb.

Please let this game be the nail that gets gill fired.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Going about as well as expected.

Back to WVU football. Let’s goooooo Mountaineers! :football
Last edited by jbock13 on November 17th, 2018, 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]