Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ewglenn
Looks like it is going to be played at CCU’s newly expanded stadium. They will be rotating the MAC, SBC and CUSA. Do you think there is any desire to switch from the Cure Bow to this one when it starts in 2020? Benefits over the Cure Bowl is it’s closer and will be on ESPN’s networks. Orlando would be more fun and better for recruiting. So what do you think?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
To channel some on here LU should only play in a BowlmGame where their opponent is a P5 school
By LUOrange
Ideally, we'd have a couple bowl tie-ins by then. I believe our Cure Bowl tie-in ends in 2019, but it's worth renewing. But in my opinion, Orlando over Myrtle, but I wouldn't necessarily turn it down.
By CapnMac
Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't pass on any bowl game. I know there are some who think it wouldn't be a sexy enough bowl game, but in the first few years of being FBS, a bowl is a bowl. Get to the postseason, win a few bowls against good teams and prove that we belong.
By tyndal23
Any bowl is a good bowl for now especially for the extra practices and when you have so many JUCO players to continue to get cohesive for the following year. If 7 years from now that is still the same mentality and our schedule the following 7 years is already in place as a G5 equivalent wanna be - then yes we have wasted resources and missed a big opportunity and window.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]