Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ya bunch of cretins can’t do this yourselves? :D

ESPN down for anyone else?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CH 642 for my fellow DirecTv’ers
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Pickett has been a nice revelation the last few games
By VaDon
Registration Days Posts
ESPN is blacked in my area, about 35 miles from UVA. Found it on FoxSports App on Appl TV.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VaDon wrote:ESPN is blacked in my area, about 35 miles from UVA. Found it on FoxSports App on Appl TV.
I apparently have the Anything and Everything Package with DirecTV. Ha
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Well that was poor communication. Correct play call.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Was Buckshot even looking when he threw that ball?
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Our coaching staff basically called all our DB's a bunch of scrubs to deflect from themselves and now the players are trying to prove their coaches right.

Our effort is pathetic.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Our coaching staff basically called all our DB's a bunch of scrubs to deflect from themselves and now the players are trying to prove their coaches right.

Our effort is pathetic.
How did those DB’s get on the roster Study :dontgetit
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
TG should fire Wimberly at halftime. Just let one of the players call the defense, impossible to do any worse. :shock:
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
#firegill #firewimbo

Looks like they don’t care anymore and I don’t blame them after the coaches called them scrubs.
Last edited by ballah09 on November 10th, 2018, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Our coaching staff basically called all our DB's a bunch of scrubs to deflect from themselves and now the players are trying to prove their coaches right.

Our effort is pathetic.
How did those DB’s get on the roster Study :dontgetit
I said it on another thread, but I don't think it was seconded. I believe this is our primary weakness.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I'm 7 hours away from UVA. 445 Miles. And my area is blacked out. What a joke. I've tried multiple platforms and multiples logins (not that i think that matters). The way were playing it may be a blessing I cant watch it.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Big Play by the D! Proving their coaches wrong on that one!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Are we doing that bad in the game so far?
Well it’s 21-17 UVA after LU’s D picked off a pass and LU then scored
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Give credit when it is due, nice interception. First good play on defense the entire half. But we will take what we can get.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Coach Gill almost sounding surprised we're in the game. Nick asked him going into the locker room how he feels about the game so far and his response, "we're still in it, thats about all you can ask for". Really? How about addressing your thoughts on the O or the D. Nah, We're still in it. I'm just as surprised as the fans. :roll:
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
I am not surprised we are moving the ball on them. If we can get a few stops this is a game we could steal.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Our offensive line has really opened up nice holes and pushed back the UVA power 5 d-line all game. We are a missed FG and miss communication btw AGG and Buck away from a potential lead. Offense has played very well.
By LUOrange
Our defense finally stepped up some with the pick and holding them to a FG. Basically our offense is play defense too, by keeping theirs off the field. Our offense is moving the ball well, but timeouts and long periods of delay seem to throw them out of sync and they stall in and near the red zone. Down 24-17 at half and UVAgets the ball back. Why the heck do we all take the at the start and not defer to the half?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:Coach Gill almost sounding surprised we're in the game. Nick asked him going into the locker room how he feels about the game so far and his response, "we're still in it, thats about all you can ask for". Really? How about addressing your thoughts on the O or the D. Nah, We're still in it. I'm just as surprised as the fans. :roll:
He’s always been a cosch who doesn’t say much scheme-wise. So secretive. Not uncommon among coaches. But what do I know about that?
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]