Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUDad
I was suprised by a 23.5-24.5 spread in this game. I envision UVA as a better version of Troy but not so much so that UVA dominates LU. I anticpate a competitive game.
By tyndal23
LU 31- UVA 23 - LU jumps out early up 14-0 early then lead 21 -17 at half at half then makes methodical drives by running up the middle on them. LU 1 turnover that turns in to 3 - UVA 3 turnovers that turn in to 13 points. Tight Ends have a big game and a speedy back who used to start a few games back catches a few screen passes / dump offs and makes a lot of big 3rd down plays. AGG makes 3 good plays but limited, Buckshot forces 1 bad INT trying to get to him.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote:LU 31- UVA 23 - LU jumps out early up 14-0 early then lead 21 -17 at half at half then makes methodical drives by running up the middle on them. LU 1 turnover that turns in to 3 - UVA 3 turnovers that turn in to 13 points. Tight Ends have a big game and a speedy back who used to start a few games back catches a few screen passes / dump offs and makes a lot of big 3rd down plays. AGG makes 3 good plays but limited, Buckshot forces 1 bad INT trying to get to him.
If the above were to happen, I will streak across the field during halftime at the next home game.
By Class of 20Something
flameshaw wrote:
tyndal23 wrote:LU 31- UVA 23 - LU jumps out early up 14-0 early then lead 21 -17 at half at half then makes methodical drives by running up the middle on them. LU 1 turnover that turns in to 3 - UVA 3 turnovers that turn in to 13 points. Tight Ends have a big game and a speedy back who used to start a few games back catches a few screen passes / dump offs and makes a lot of big 3rd down plays. AGG makes 3 good plays but limited, Buckshot forces 1 bad INT trying to get to him.
If the above were to happen, I will streak across the field during halftime at the next home game.
Please no
By Ewglenn
Class of 20Something wrote:
flameshaw wrote:
Please no
Do it
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Watch all of it happen but one. Say, AGG catches TWO balls instead of three. And his response would be, “No streak, didn’t happen exactly right.”

Every party has a pooper, and that pooper is YOU!
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Watch all of it happen but one. Say, AGG catches TWO balls instead of three. And his response would be, “No streak, didn’t happen exactly right.”

We'll talk after the game. :) :roll: No one hopes we win any more than I do.
Last edited by flameshaw on November 10th, 2018, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Watch all of it happen but one. Say, AGG catches TWO balls instead of three. And his response would be, “No streak, didn’t happen exactly right.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Going with my heart on this one.
42-35 LU
2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]