Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
He has earned the recognition. The UMass game saw two wide receivers combine for 18 receptions, 508 yards, and four touchdowns. AGG has been a 50/50 thief all season. I believe AGG could leave this season and push the third round of the draft. Here is to hoping that he wants another season to push his draft status higher.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:He has earned the recognition. The UMass game saw two wide receivers combine for 18 receptions, 508 yards, and four touchdowns. AGG has been a 50/50 thief all season. I believe AGG could leave this season and push the third round of the draft. Here is to hoping that he wants another season to push his draft status higher.
Conventional wisdom was you don’t leave early for a 3rd round spot
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We had a TE back in the day who certainly saw his stock rise to 1st Round status in his senior season and he was paid appropriately as a result.
By CCWMichael
Congrats to the young man. Well earned.
AGG could use another year to improve his separation techniques but he is a ball hawk with solid hands.
Should get some solid looks but if smart he will stay another year to build his stock.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
AGG is a stud. Another year will certainly help his draft stock. Not sure about his speed, but that would be the only thing that could possibly be a negative. Best WR I have ever seen at LU.
By LU 57
Not sure what his 40 time is, but if NFL scouts are not impressed, he could easily put on 15-20 lbs and be a TE with his frame. He has shown above average blocking skills. I am sure with his athleticism it would be an easy transition.

That said, I hope he gets a shot at wide out.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Farrow and AGG are not the fastest wideouts and don't get a lot of separation which makes for a smaller window for Buckshot. Fortunately they can get the 50/50 ball. Our speed comes from the slot receivers - Stubbs and King. We don't have the WR speed like Isabella for UConn or even Dean for Idaho State who are both former track stars. They can run right by our defenders on pure speed.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
That I will say is something that we should be looking for. A tree of a wide receiver with rocket boosters for legs to not only win the 50/50, but can take the top off the defense too
By Class of 20Something
BJWilliams wrote:That I will say is something that we should be looking for. A tree of a wide receiver with rocket boosters for legs to not only win the 50/50, but can take the top off the defense too
Randy Moss doesn't have any graduating children coming up. Those are few and far between.
By Jonathan Carone
BJWilliams wrote:That I will say is something that we should be looking for. A tree of a wide receiver with rocket boosters for legs to not only win the 50/50, but can take the top off the defense too
I’m sure we are looking for these. As is every school not named Army.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
I’m sure we are looking for these. As is every school not named Army.
*Ahem* The school that Beat VT without completing a pass and only attempting one on a busted play says hi.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I refuse to acknowledge them until I have new clothing with their logo.
you drive a hard bargain but I think we can work something out. lol
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:We had a TE back in the day who certainly saw his stock rise to 1st Round status in his senior season and he was paid appropriately as a result.
Sly with an Eric Green reference. :oldhag

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]