Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
What is the D line doing? Quit picking your nose and sack the QB!!!!
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Big stop by the D there! Got to give them credit. Special teams tried to give it back. Here is our chance to get some separation.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Total inept 2 min football. In defenses defense they flat suck all the time. Other than lemonier

Buckshot deep balls ugh.
Last edited by jinxy on November 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CCWMichael
Was following on Twitter while shopping ... what a flippin basketball game.
I do not find this kind of football entertaining for many reasons.
Mostly it means our defense is worse the that of UMASS which I think we all suspected.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Legit question.... Why all the hate towards Wibo but none towards Singletary? He is the Co-Defensive Coordinator. It would seem they would share equally in any blame
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
We get the wind in our favor at the end of the game which could be key. Hoping we can make a few adjustments on D at the half. I still think we win this one at the end.
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:Legit question.... Why all the hate towards Wibo but none towards Singletary? He is the Co-Defensive Coordinator. It would seem they would share equally in any blame
I can bring the hate if you like but typically Pence and Biden did not catch too much flak ....
It looks clear a new house is required on the D side; if not a new house period.
Gill pulls the trigger or we should pull the whole thing.
Mind you, all of this is said at the half of the UMASS game :D
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
395 yards in the first half is atrocious. I just don't understand how with an extra week to prep that we look worse than we did vs ISU. Here is hoping our 2nd half performance only gives up 200 yards maximum. It could happen.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Legit question.... Why all the hate towards Wibo but none towards Singletary? He is the Co-Defensive Coordinator. It would seem they would share equally in any blame
I can bring the hate if you like but typically Pence and Biden did not catch too much flak ....
It looks clear a new house is required on the D side; if not a new house period.
Biden and Pence were not Co-Presidents. Big difference
And it’s half time. We need to discuss something
By cruzan_flame13
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:395 yards in the first half is atrocious. I just don't understand how with an extra week to prep that we look worse than we did vs ISU. Here is hoping our 2nd half performance only gives up 200 yards maximum. It could happen.
A bit of cognitive dissonance I see.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
These announcers... smh. Acting like we’re playing at the frozen tundra of Green Bay in January. “These kids from Lynchburg aren’t used to this weather. It’s under 50 degrees and windy. If you spend your collegiate career at umass you’re used to this.”
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:These announcers... smh. Acting like we’re playing at the frozen tundra of Green Bay in January. “These kids from Lynchburg aren’t used to this weather. It’s under 50 degrees and windy. If you spend your collegiate career at umass you’re used to this.”
I was thinking the same.
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:
Biden and Pence were not Co-Presidents. Big difference
And it’s half time. We need to discuss something
Have you been watching our D-Line :dontgetit
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Agree. I’ll add to that- I think we’ll[…]

G5 Playoff Only

There are some rumblings among the AD’s of G[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]