Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m just going to put it out there.......Pearson might need to go up a size on his jersey
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You should be able to edit it since it was the first post of the discussion. Otherwise a mod would need to take care of it
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:You should be able to edit it since it was the first post of the discussion. Otherwise a mod would need to take care of it
It’s only letting me edit the first post not the title. Mods will need to do it
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
The Positive: Going to be an easy sell on the recruiting trail. Plenty of time available for new recruits in the defensive backfield.
By LUinPA
Registration Days Posts
This is their Homecoming....I don't think we should ever complain about attendance. Looking at the TV, doesn't look like anymore than a few thousand in the stands.
Liberty22 wrote:It’s a good thing AGG is so good cause that’s one of our only 5 pass plays. It’s all we know how to do, Chuck it up to AGG
I mean, if it works. At least Gill is using what IS WORKING FOR ONCE
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Agg bails out everyone. Nothing to say but the defense is just awful. Announcers crushing the d as well.

Such poor play and planning. Wimberley must be replaced.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Did the defensive staff show up to work the past 2 weeks?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:It’s a good thing AGG is so good cause that’s one of our only 5 pass plays. It’s all we know how to do, Chuck it up to AGG
Can’t exactly complain about it because all our other receivers are butterfingers, maybe other than Coleman.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I think the replay guy just wants to watch the glory of AGG’s catches :)
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: