Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
I think they figured out the stadium is going to be empty on the 24th. They just dropped GA tickets to $13 and the ticket gets you into the Friday and Sunday MBB games.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Marketing department needs invoke Acts 1:8, and advertise this game to utmost parts of the earth.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:I think they figured out the stadium is going to be empty on the 24th. They just dropped GA tickets to $13 and the ticket gets you into the Friday and Sunday MBB games.
That’s if you’re military. You have to put the code in.
By Class of 20Something
Liberty22 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:I think they figured out the stadium is going to be empty on the 24th. They just dropped GA tickets to $13 and the ticket gets you into the Friday and Sunday MBB games.
That’s if you’re military. You have to put the code in.
You are correct. However that is hidden on the LU events page, the Facebook post and image leave that part out and just include the code.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Secret code to get into the game? Pretty cool. PLEASE........No one tell Wimbo what the code is.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]