Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Looks like there is some turmoil in Maryland with some players walking out when the coach returned.
I wonder if any of those are non scholarship yet talented who can transfer and play next year?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Maryland should have canned their coach, along with those supervising conditioning when the player became victim of a heat injury.
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:Maryland should have canned their coach, along with those supervising conditioning when the player became victim of a heat injury.
To be honest I have not followed this with any zeal. The two individuals who were let go as far as I know had direct knowledge of what was occurring with the player. They should be gone. A coach is not a medical expert so the question is what did those two individuals relate to the coach or any of his staff for that matter? My best guess would be the coach did not have direct knowledge.
Now, the other culture elements of the program probably need review as well.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Head coach is responsible for his program. Maryland had a bad culture within their football program. The coach was trying to be a bad ---- in the process.

Agreed Cruzan. Memphis just got $5 million a […]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]