Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Dalegarz1
Weather could be a huge factor! Upper 40's and quite windy-makes me very concerned about our passing game which we rely on heavily and even more concerned about our kicking (punting) game which, at times, has been atrocious. Buckshot throws a tight spiral so he might be okay.
By LUDad
LUGrad2000 wrote:Any video links for this game like the NMSU game?
Looks like youtube is going to steam the game...

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote:My friends have it in Direct TV, other than that if you're not in LYH or ROA area it looks $6.95

https://umassathletics.com/watch/?Live=335&type=Live
It’s showing up on Ch 24 on Direct. Someone somewhere said it’s also on another channel.

On a side note The Mountaineers will be battling the Longhorns at the same time. So I will be looking to this board for LU updates
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote:Also eleven sports is on fubu.tv. just get a 7 day trial and download the app as it is available on most platforms.
Do you have fubu.tv. or are you just giving out the free trial information?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:Also eleven sports is on fubu.tv. just get a 7 day trial and download the app as it is available on most platforms.
Do you have fubu.tv. or are you just giving out the free trial information?
He should give out his username and password! :)
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
I made the 6.95 contribution to watch the UMass Athletics video stream. The crowd is sparse. Parents and family are on the field for senior announcements. There might be more people on the field than in the stands.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Looking for a big step forward from the guys today. Bye week, game is slowing down, something to play for. Let's go!
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:I paid for a 24 hour access on their website and still can’t load the game.
I had the same problem. I had to disable my adblocker.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]