Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:Put Boyd back in!
I liked that kid
Me too haha
He was like a genie. He magically appeared and then poof.....was gone
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
And Hickson with the haymaker for the knockout blow
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
ISU over 600 yards. I guess the move to the box wasn’t the answer. My bet is maybe Troy was that bad in their first game with backup qb.
Last edited by Liberty22 on October 20th, 2018, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
phoenix wrote:If this is the kind of performance we can expect the rest of the season, we won't win another game this year.
Idaho State >>> Norfolk State
Speaking of the Spartans, they are getting run out of their own stadium 36-6 by North Carolina Central
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
First question postgame needs to be "How do you fix your horrible Defense?!" Don't let me down DS. If he dodges it with a bunch of nothing coach talk as him again the follow up. Use some stats like "500 yards given up almost every game" "600 plus to an FCS club"
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
I want to know how we go from holding a very good 5-1 FBS Troy team to 16 pts, and give up 41 pts and 630+ yds to a 4-2 FCS Idaho St team.
And if it's me and I'm the IDST coach, I'm going for the onside kick.
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:The good news is Liberty is undefeated against FCS squads :lol:
Well, that's a nice change, at least. lol
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
matshark wrote:I want to know how we go from holding a very good 5-1 FBS Troy team to 16 pts, and give up 41 pts and 630+ yds to a 4-2 FCS Idaho St team.

Troy beat Troy.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
matshark wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:The good news is Liberty is undefeated against FCS squads :lol:
Well, that's a nice change, at least. lol
Someone should research all FBS schools to not be upset by FCS. Whatever that list is we’re currently on it lol
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:
matshark wrote:I want to know how we go from holding a very good 5-1 FBS Troy team to 16 pts, and give up 41 pts and 630+ yds to a 4-2 FCS Idaho St team.

Troy beat Troy.
And LU has beaten LU a lot. Still goes down as a W for the other guy, and the stats don't lie.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:First question postgame needs to be "How do you fix your horrible Defense?!" Don't let me down DS. If he dodges it with a bunch of nothing coach talk as him again the follow up. Use some stats like "500 yards given up almost every game" "600 plus to an FCS club"
Just a prediction: “Uh... we just didn’t go out and execute our execution. And that’s on our guys. When we played Troy, we executed our execution, and we’ll work on executing in practice. To God be the glory.”
By cruzan_flame13
jbock13 wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:First question postgame needs to be "How do you fix your horrible Defense?!" Don't let me down DS. If he dodges it with a bunch of nothing coach talk as him again the follow up. Use some stats like "500 yards given up almost every game" "600 plus to an FCS club"
Just a prediction: “Uh... we just didn’t go out and execute our execution. And that’s on our guys. When we played Troy, we executed our execution, and we’ll work on executing in practice. To God be the glory.”

Sounds about right. By the way, BJ created an ISU celebration (?) thread for us to continue the conversation there.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:16,502... not sure about that. Could be but it looks less than the Troy game. Maybe more inside the club area today.
Usually the club is packed for homecoming. There were less today than several regular games including last weeks Troy game. Kind of strange.
By CCWMichael
Had to add this.
I loved the pick on the video board today of the kid wearing the best offense is a good defense shirt.
Kudos to the production staff!!!!!!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:The Baptist side looks deserted
Hey, I'm up there with 3 of my closest friends! :oldhag :oldhag :oldhag
DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]