Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Liberty football put something on IG about AGG being back but then pulled it down.
Damien said he's warming up and is a GTD.

Talk about a miracle if he plays. Being out only a week with mono?
Last edited by ballah09 on October 20th, 2018, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’ve had two separate people reach out and say AGG didn’t have mono but was held out for some other unknown reason.

Why do we lie?

And are we that dumb that we think someone can actually play a week after having mono? If you’re gonna lie, at least make it believable. Call it the flu.
Why would a coach who is rabidly defended for his integrity and spiritual leadership blatantly lie about an injury? More likely that he didn't know what AGG really had and it was not actually mono but something that has some of the same symptoms. I don't think we would lie about something so obvious.

edit: But in the era of Trump maybe he is rubbing off on us instead of us rubbing off on him.
Last edited by ALAFlamesFan on October 20th, 2018, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan Carone wrote:I’ve had two separate people reach out and say AGG didn’t have mono but was held out for some other unknown reason.

Why do we lie?

And are we that dumb that we think someone can actually play a week after having mono? If you’re gonna lie, at least make it believable. Call it the flu.
I know people who have played with mono. But you keep being you
I do not doubt your sources Jonathan. I just wonder if Gill read information given to him by team doctors. Damien quoted him saying, "AGG started showing symptoms of mono . . ." Either way, it is kind of shady that there seems to be inconsistency with his injury diagnosis. I don't know who is to blame but it doesn't look good.
Can I adjust my crowd # in the prediction thread? Going to say 11,298 looking at all 4 tower cams to judge activity on campus...
Jonathan Carone wrote:You really think I’m going to come on here and make that accusation if I didn’t have people telling me that we were, in fact, lying about mono? I don’t throw that around flippantly.
I think you have a track record of making mountains out of mole hills
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I’m shocked the Staff is picking up these ta[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]