Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
ballcoach15 wrote:I am very disappointed in attendance.
I was too. You couldn't get a better football day. Weather was awesome and with family weekend....I really thought we should have had more fans. Troy didn't have many at all....I thought they would have a few more. Nevertheless, it was a magnificent day for football.....especially the big W at the end.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I liked the concerted effort LU made to keep students off the field after the game. They made multiple announcements and lined up game security hand to hand across the visiting side of the field in front of the students. I’d rather we only rush the field for momentous wins, not all wins.
By Class of 20Something
Liberty22 wrote:I liked the concerted effort LU made to keep students off the field after the game. They made multiple announcements and lined up game security hand to hand across the visiting side of the field in front of the students. I’d rather we only rush the field for momentous wins, not all wins.
Literally the best home win in program history. Just saying. Troy was receiving top 25 votes last week. Not FCS. But the real Top 25 that has Bama at the top.
By CCWMichael
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I for one am looking forward to eating crow. :)
Just an FYI: tastes like chicken so add some Franks. Tastes really good!
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:I liked the concerted effort LU made to keep students off the field after the game. They made multiple announcements and lined up game security hand to hand across the visiting side of the field in front of the students. I’d rather we only rush the field for momentous wins, not all wins.
Literally the best home win in program history. Just saying. Troy was receiving top 25 votes last week. Not FCS. But the real Top 25 that has Bama at the top.
Yea I get it but we still don’t know how good Troy is until the season is over. If they lose most games now with their 2nd string QB it won’t be as impressive. We get made fun of by every schools fanbase after we beat them for always rushing the field. Let’s save it for VT, Auburn, etc. my 2 cents.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

If the new players picks up on the pack line def[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]