Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
flameshaw wrote:Gill looks like he is real fired up.
Hoping Gill and Fired will be used once again in the same sentence soon this season.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:We allowed nearly 500 yards and 42 points to one of the worst offenses in college football.

WOW.
49 points. Unbelievable.
By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
Geez! Last week all over again minus the big lead. They just fall completely apart in second half.
Last edited by lawrenceq on October 6th, 2018, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Wow. Just Wow... :oops: :shock:

This D is just AWFUL tonight. The Defensive Coordinator should return his check for this game. He is stealing.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
This is absolutely comical. To one of the worst offenses in college football :roll: . At this point I don't want them to win. Call me what you want but the more Liberty wins, Gill keeps his job.
By BigRed1
ballah09 wrote:This is absolutely comical. To one of the worst offenses in college football :roll: . At this point I don't want them to win. Call me what you want but the more Liberty wins, Gill keeps his job.
You said exactly what I was thinking.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
We pay our staff really well to do so little....
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:This is absolutely comical. To one of the worst offenses in college football :roll: . At this point I don't want them to win. Call me what you want but the more Liberty wins, Gill keeps his job.
I felt this way after last years Duquene game.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
What is there to think about? We are down two scores with 6 minutes left. Watch us run the ball on 4th and 7...
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:What is there to think about? We are down two scores with 6 minutes left. Watch us run the ball on 4th and 7...
Why not? Worked well for Penn State :D
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I was just thinking if we got a miracle stop on defense then score I’d go for two to win and avoid overtime... oh never mind we now have to go for two to tie :roll:
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I would go ahead and fire wimbo now. He clearly has zero clue about defense. Maybe he should try another sport. Tennis soccer maybe??
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I mean they are just lining up. Running up middle and picking up 5 to 7 and telling us they are going to do it. :shock:
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
I know a coach who once got left at the airport...hmm...
By CapnMac
lets see what buckshot is made of here. 2:10 and no timeouts, 87 yards to go
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Bottom 10 here we come. Be nice to Ryan...
By CapnMac
Lets hope we can figure it out and take the return game in Lynchburg
By Ewglenn
Disgusting that we are paying almost a million per year for this. We are just wasting the talent we have. Wimberly shouldn’t be allowed on the plane home.
By LUinPA
Registration Days Posts
I actually thought we had a shot at this one, then I remembered who our coordinator s were...

As a fan I’d like to use this window of oppo[…]

New Mexico State

Crazy game, should have won it about an hour and a[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]