Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Hard to blame the D when your offense puts you in a bad spot like that. Hard to blame buckshot other than holding onto the ball too long. Most people probably fumble that getting hit like that from behind. Tough all around.
By CCWMichael
Liberty22 wrote:Hard to blame the D when your offense puts you in a bad spot like that. Hard to blame buckshot other than holding onto the ball too long. Most people probably fumble that getting hit like that from behind. Tough all around.
Their D is known for the sack and many of them
Last edited by CCWMichael on October 6th, 2018, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:Side note.. I love our helmets.
+1

Seems as if we’ve let the “LU” helmets go which is totally fine with me, these helmets are unique and really pop, especially the white ones.
By tyndal23
Buckshot has to feel that - 3 seconds or longer sitting there. Can’t give these guys hope - no more turnovers - come on boys. Their announcers even started acting interested after that play and raised their decibel level to 2...
By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
Glad someone else noticed the monotone delivery by these announcers. Also a lot of awkward silences so far.
Last edited by bluedevilflame on October 6th, 2018, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CCWMichael
LUinPA wrote:Anyone else having constant lag issues on the video broadcast....

No lag here
By CCWMichael
bluedevilflame wrote:Glad someone else noticed the monotone delivery by these announcers. Also a lot of awkward silences so far.
Peyote?
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
I'm pretty sure Paul Rutigliano is the Aggies Play by Play announcer :roll: :roll: :roll:
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:I'm pretty sure Paul Rutigliano is the Aggies Play by Play announcer :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hahah I was thinking the same thing!
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Horrible play calls. 1st and 20: run, ok. 2nd and 15, run, huh 3rd and 15, screen, what? It's not like we don't have a QB who can throw. It's like the OC had a brain freeze.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Someone wake me up when something happens.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Horrible play calls. 1st and 20: run, ok. 2nd and 15, run, huh 3rd and 15, screen, what? It's not like we don't have a QB who can throw. It's like the OC had a brain freeze.
Typical Turner freaking out and not wanting to show NMSU anything.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Everyone knows buck is at his best when you spread out the offense. Running on 1st and 2nd down every series?? Is Gill/Dailey trying to lose this game?
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So unimpressed with our coordinators. This is not a good nmsu team. Offense comes out balanced then goes right into predictably other than turnover which was lozano and buckshots fault. Defense wise, man. Will we ever apply pressure. This kid has antsy feet every play. We can force him into mistakes with pressure.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]