Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
As disappointed as I am in the loss. I am proud that our offense never gave up. They continued to give our defense an opportunity to put the clamp down. Frankie Hickson showed us his worth to this ball club tonight and I look forward to what the rest of the season holds for him and Kentory splitting carries. I have no words for the defense. Looking forward to what next week brings with Troy. Stranger things have happened but I think we rebound and pull an upset. Then again I have been chugging the kool-aid a lot tonight.
By Ewglenn
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:As disappointed as I am in the loss. I am proud that our offense never gave up. They continued to give our defense an opportunity to put the clamp down. Frankie Hickson showed us his worth to this ball club tonight and I look forward to what the rest of the season holds for him and Kentory splitting carries. I have no words for the defense. Looking forward to what next week brings with Troy. Stranger things have happened but I think we rebound and pull an upset. Then again I have been chugging the kool-aid a lot tonight.
Put down the tide pods
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
There goes my prediction of seven wins. I thought we would take both NMSU games. I'm so disappointed in what I saw tonight that I'm not sure we'll take the 2nd game, and I'm not sure UMass is a win anymore, either.
By Ewglenn
rmiller1959 wrote:There goes my prediction of seven wins. I thought we would take both NMSU games. I'm so disappointed in what I saw tonight that I'm not sure we'll take the 2nd game, and I'm not sure UMass is a win anymore, either.
Mark Idaho St as a loss. I’ve called that one for awhile now.
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]