Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

What will be the result?

Lose outright
10%
Win by more than 4
85%
Win by less than 4
5%
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Slightly different look this time because for the first time against an FBS opponent, we are favored.

Opening line is -4
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think it's safe to assume how Flameshaw voted. He's just so... :frustrated
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
We are on the road. They are coming off a bye. We haven't played well two games in a row yet. Homecoming. We aren't sneaking up on them after beating their in state rival just last week. I hope I am wrong but I think this adds up to an L. :(
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
jinxy wrote:Manson, any idea whats up with keith best or chris barrett? Injured or just not able to crack depth chart?
Barrett just can't crack depth chart. I asked Wimbo about Best today at the press conference. He re-aggravated his knee injury during his redshirt season, which I didn't know.

Wimbo - "We've seen improvement. It's all about him continuing to trust the process. That can be tough. He was a highly recruited young man, had SEC offers. We know he can play, and mentally we can tell he has that presence. It's just about trusting the process. You can't ever put a timetable on that when it comes to young men and knee injuries, but I can tell you he's working hard."
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Interesting. Hard to believe Barrett can't crack the depth chart but i have not seen him since camp. That's tough to hear about Best. You would like to see him as the future shutdown corner with Peters being a senior and Wilson only having 1 more year. Faulks is solid but i'm not real impressed with Matthews and Donaldson. Sounds like Scruggs is coming on. I see why we are hitting juco db's heavy now.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]