Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:To little to late fellas. Still a two score game and I believe we got this.
Sometimes I wish I could see the world the way that you do.
By rtb72
TH Spangler wrote:I can breath again ... :lol:
You might want to go back to holding your breath. Got absolutely nothing off of that turnover.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
What happened? Did we go conservative all of a sudden? Why can't this team keep its foot on the gas for a full game?
By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
42-10 at halftime to go on to lose? That could/should be the final nail in the coffin for the staff of the wheels completely come off these last six minutes.
Last edited by soccer7 on September 29th, 2018, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By cruzan_flame13
Frost made history in Lincoln; terrible history to be exact. Maybe the talk of Gill weeks ago might come back up again, but as the head coach. Anywho, this is embarrassing. We need to change our motto and call it 2 quarters of fury.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Win is a win I guess.
By crashbarbarian
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Frost made history in Lincoln; terrible history to be exact. Maybe the talk of Gill weeks ago might come back up again, but as the head coach. Anywho, this is embarrassing. We need to change our motto and call it 2 quarters of fury.
what would it look like if we had the first half against UNM and the second half against ODU.... that would be a football team
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Win is a win I guess.
Why doesn't it feel like a win? We were outscored 33-10 in the 2nd half after leading 42-10. What is wrong with this team?
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote:
Why doesn't it feel like a win? We were outscored 33-10 in the 2nd half after leading 42-10. What is wrong with this team?
Turner Gill
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote:
I get it. I’m frustrated too.
By crashbarbarian
Interception wraps this one up.... but man... what happened with our defense the second half... unacceptable!
By cruzan_flame13
crashbarbarian wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Frost made history in Lincoln; terrible history to be exact. Maybe the talk of Gill weeks ago might come back up again, but as the head coach. Anywho, this is embarrassing. We need to change our motto and call it 2 quarters of fury.
what would it look like if we had the first half against UNM and the second half against ODU.... that would be a football team
That would be a good program right there, although our coach and coaching staff will have to be changed for that to even become a reality.
By rtb72
jbock13 wrote:
rmiller1959 wrote:
I get it. I’m frustrated too.
Ditto
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
It is a win. We are 2-2. AGG is a weapon!
Hickson was solid.
Punter was great!
Altitude affected us greatly.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]