Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote:I think my most likely game will be a home game. Was hoping Syracuse but I'm not sure I want to do the single game prices for that one.
You could probably season ticket it and sell the rest to a stub hub or whoever.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I think my most likely game will be a home game. Was hoping Syracuse but I'm not sure I want to do the single game prices for that one.
You and your wife? Just you? Do you need much lead time, or can you get away with a few days notice?
By Jonathan Carone
Class of 20Something wrote:
You could probably season ticket it and sell the rest to a stub hub or whoever.
I've actually thought about it. Season tickets will only be about $20-25 more than a single game ticket to Syracuse.
By Jonathan Carone
alabama24 wrote:
You and your wife? Just you? Do you need much lead time, or can you get away with a few days notice?
Ideally it's me and her coming up for a weekend. That requires lead time for figuring out what to do with the kids, her getting off work, etc. We've talked about it, just gotta get it on the schedule and work out details.
By CCWMichael
Would love to do Rutgers. It is just a 2 hour drive for us.
Problem is if we went I could end up in jail.
Hollow points illegal in NJ.
To me, whats the point of having anything but hollow point?
Hell dang near transporting a weapon is a serious offense to the smokestack state.
nationwide reciprocation is needed.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Believe it or not, they just did some improvements. And it was honestly among the bottom half of their former FCS league. Finances are tight and Western Mass isn't exactly known for supporting college football.
By Ewglenn
Sly Fox wrote:Believe it or not, they just did some improvements. And it was honestly among the bottom half of their former FCS league. Finances are tight and Western Mass isn't exactly known for supporting college football.
I knew they did a renovation. The place looks so old and boring.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
As the 2019 travel plans take shape, its looking like home games and UVA will be the games I make this year. Was hoping to get up to Rutgers, but I am rolling those 2019 LU football travel budget dollars and wife 's permission credits over into 2020. The two games I really want to see are Syracuse and UVA and both of those are easy on the wife credits and budget dollars.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Possibly rolling all credits over into 2021 when Hugh Freeze marches #25 ranked LU into Oxford Mississippi to beat his former squad. :)
By LU 57
Do we think that game actually happens? If Coach Freeze is still our coach, my guess is that they buy us out.

Would definitely love to see it though.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Grrrr. Work is trying to jam up my BYU plans. I am definitely in for the Cajuns. Hopefully I can squeeze in at least one other road game.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm banking on Syracuse and Homecoming for home games and if I can swing UVa Id love to take my oldest for a day trip to Jefferson's university
By Dalegarz1
Ballcoach-if you're planning on traveling up to NJ for the Rutgers game, be prepared for some real northern "hospitality"! (especially since they have approved the sale of alcohol in all areas of the stadium. The stadium is 30 minutes from my house and even the tailgating can get "interesting".
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach will go to UVa for a softball game but not for football??? TF needs to coach him up!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have been to a lot of college venues. The people at UVA are the most unfriendly and snobbish, of any school I have been to. When it rains, water runs into their nose.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So you’re Pro Waterboarding? We agree on something!!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: June 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm Do we think that game actually happens? If Coach Freeze is still our coach, my guess is that they buy us out.

Would definitely love to see it though.
No way it happens. The more Ive followed Hugh, the more I realize he has no motivation to "get back " at Ole Miss

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]