Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote:
LUFlamesVoice wrote:There is no video stream or TV broadcast of the game Saturday at New Mexico. The ESPN3 is not correct. Yes we will have radio pxp beginning at 4:30pm EST with the pregame show.
#FBSReady
I assume you're referring to New Mexico since this is their home game?
By LUDad
Environment - The X factor:

Altitude is 5,100 ft at NM stadium compared to 630 ft in Lynchburg. Per High Altitude Life “At 6000 feet above sea level, you exhale and perspire twice as much moisture as you do at sea level.” Not only that, the temperature at game time will be 85 degrees in a semi-arid desert. Things could get brutal late in the 3rd and 4th qty if not prepared and well hydrated going into the game. Team will need plenty of oxygen masks and mist fans on sidelines and iv's ready in the locker room at halftime! Need to drink plenty of fluids throughout the game. Once you get thirsty its game over. You cannot catch up.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I can relate to that. When in Army, I was running 2 to 4 miles most every day. I went to Ft. Bliss, TX near New Mexico. Running there was very difficult the first few weeks.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
What has happened to chris barrett? Is he not good enough to see the field or injured or redshirting? Once again we are getting virtually zero from the tight end position. I thought he would be a big piece when we added him.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I can relate to that. When in Army, I was running 2 to 4 miles most every day. I went to Ft. Bliss, TX near New Mexico. Running there was very difficult the first few weeks.
Fort Bliss isn't far from Las Cruces but a rather lengthy distance from ABQ.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Press conference takeaways

http://www.aseaofred.com/press-conferen ... ew-mexico/
Lots of very poor excuses. All foam, no beer. There is no way the defense played well when they give up 350 yards rushing and over 7 yards per carry. They had some decent moments, but the overall effort and execution sucked.
Last edited by flameshaw on September 26th, 2018, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I can relate to that. When in Army, I was running 2 to 4 miles most every day. I went to Ft. Bliss, TX near New Mexico. Running there was very difficult the first few weeks.
Fort Bliss isn't far from Las Cruces but a rather lengthy distance from ABQ.

Las Cruces is "right up the road" from Fort Bliss. I have no idea where ABQ is located.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
bluedevilflame wrote:Wow, hope this gets sorted out by our game with them next season.
Next season will be in Lynchburg so it won't matter. We have the rights to home games.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Great analyst as always, ballcoach!
I think a lot of people are forgetting that the team that scores the most points will win this game. No doubt in my mind.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:Great analyst as always, ballcoach!
I think a lot of people are forgetting that the team that scores the most points will win this game. No doubt in my mind.
More points wins???? Who knew!mm :P
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We’re not done. Expecting one more additio[…]

New Mexico State

Anyone have any idea why Yoder was pulled after 3 […]

As a fan I’d like to use this window of oppo[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]