Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote:
rtb72 wrote:49 to 7 now. They are scoring like we aren't even there. Have we just given up? I know the weather stinks....but they're scoring at will.
Correction....39 to 7.
40-7
By G5Fan in SLC
North Texas simply wears down their opponents. They have as complete of team as I have ever seen--even moreso than the Darrell Dickey UNT teams than won five consecutive Sun Belt titles in the early to mid-2000s. This score isn't surprising to me. Liberty still has a great deal of FCS-level players on its roster. Give it a few years of solid FBS recruiting. Liberty will get better. Not many schools can come out of nowhere and compete at this level.
Last edited by G5Fan in SLC on September 22nd, 2018, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
FLAMEfromBAMA wrote:Had to turn it off. Really terrible. I get it’s raining, but you gotta catch the ball as a WR and as a punter. That first defensive drive coming back out was awful as well. I just want to see a hint of tenacity from TG. I love the man as a person, but man I never see him fired up...I am of course dependent on TV cameras so perhaps he does and I just don’t get to see it.
You have seen all he has. It is sad really.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
To God be the glory! We just haven’t excuted our execution when it comes to executing our execution.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
LUDad wrote:From what I have seen tonight, there is no reason we cannot become bowl elligible if LU shows up for every game.
LU will be Bowl Eligible in the very near future
We are already bowl eligible. Just not a bowl you want to play in. 8)
By UNT 90 Grad
Thank you all for your hospitality over the past several weeks. I truly wish you the best of luck through the rest of the season. Hopefully you can surprise Auburn the way ODU surprised Virginia Tech today.

See you in 2021. Hopefully a lot of you will make it to Denton and have a great time. Take care.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
UNT 90 Grad wrote:Thank you all for your hospitality over the past several weeks. I truly wish you the best of luck through the rest of the season. Hopefully you can surprise Auburn the way ODU surprised Virginia Tech today.

See you in 2021. Hopefully a lot of you will make it to Denton and have a great time. Take care.

Thanks for hanging out with us for the past few weeks bro. Obviously, we want to see you guys run the table and make us look somewhat better :). Seth Littrell has the NT program going in the right direction full steam a head.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
G5Fan in SLC wrote:North Texas simply wears down their opponents. They have as complete of team as I have ever seen--even moreso than the Darrell Dickey UNT teams than won five consecutive Sun Belt titles in the early to mid-2000s. This score isn't surprising to me. Liberty still has a great deal of FCS-level players on its roster. Give it a few years of solid FBS recruiting. Liberty will get better. Not many schools can come out of nowhere and compete at this level.

All true. It's called a "reality check", especially the FCS talent part. Nonetheless, very disappointing.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]