Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

BJWilliams wrote:I picked a loss i know, but we aren't one to back down from a game where the guys here see it as a loss in the runup to the game. Personally if it ends up like that CCU game where most pictured a loss but we jumped out to i think a 42-0 lead and mowed them down like a row of zombies in front of a gatling gun, I'll be thrilled...but even a close win would be great too
Keep going.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I talked with Mickey and Ian at the Flames Club tent on Buffalo Soldier field. There was a vehicle parked beside me with PA tags and LU decals on rear window. I knew you wre up north but couldn't recall state.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I picked a loss i know, but we aren't one to back down from a game where the guys here see it as a loss in the runup to the game. Personally if it ends up like that CCU game where most pictured a loss but we jumped out to i think a 42-0 lead and mowed them down like a row of zombies in front of a gatling gun, I'll be thrilled...but even a close win would be great too
Keep going.
?
BJWilliams wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:
Keep going.
?
Military vet with a sudden and gratuitous lack of violence in my life.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Buckshot has his way with the UNT defense, G-G has a break-out game.

LU 49
UNT 45

CFAW attendance: 23,333
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
The spread has dropped all the way down to 10.5. It's been strange that the same thing has happened in all of Liberty's games thus far.

The spread starts large and tightens as the game approaches.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What was the announced attendance? The new upper deck was almost empty--even with CFAW--because of the RAIN. :rainy
Cider Jim wrote:What was the announced attendance? The new upper deck was almost empty--even with CFAW--because of the RAIN. :rainy
To be fair it was stalled lightning storms. I think just rain without delays would have resulted in a higher number in attendance.
By CCWMichael
Jonathan Carone wrote:Well we know our fans are unabashedly optimistic so maybe the Baptists bet more than they’d like to admit.
I'll bet you a quareter you are wrong.

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]