Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Apparently it is our turn to quit this week.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
DONE !!!!!!!! The jello is jiggling and the butter is getting hard. (For any LA fans).
Last edited by flameshaw on September 8th, 2018, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:un believable. We absolutely suck. Game over. Put it on ice. We won't be able to mentally overcome this.
....or the Offense will go in hurry up mode and sling it around the field. Which is what they do best
By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
I have no doubt that they work hard and put in a game plan that they think will work but unfortunately they are wrong more often then not but there's not much you can do about right before kick off.

What kills me is in the in game decision making.

I stand by what I have said many times before, we should have cut ties and taken our lumps in the first few years of the transition with a new staff.

You can win a few games just by having better talent then the team you are facing. With that being said I don't care if we win out and and win a bowl game he has to go.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
On a lighter note, did any other companies pay for commercials during this game? Every commercial set has been Verizon, Esurance, and the Predator movie...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone else find it odd a German Auto Manufacturer is a main corporate sponsor for a US Military Academy?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:On a lighter note, did any other companies pay for commercials during this game? Every commercial set has been Verizon, Esurance, and the Predator movie...
But Mr Quaid is so darn likeable
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:On a lighter note, did any other companies pay for commercials during this game? Every commercial set has been Verizon, Esurance, and the Predator movie...
lol truth
By PAFlame
For all the preparation which includes "We gotta have a gameplan" and "We just aren't executing," I really hope those statements weren't actually because we are in a truly dark place if so.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
TOUCHDOWN!!!
By Jonathan Carone
Purple Haize wrote:
It’s a great commercial
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
It’s a great commercial
Glad you’re feeling better :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:The question now.... Defense?
Defense has been fine. They played well enough.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
What game you watching? We've been bailed out multiple times on penalties. A few drives our D has played well.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
What game you watching? We've been bailed out multiple times on penalties. A few drives our D has played well.
‘Bailed out’ is a bit much. Considering how much time they’ve spent on the field due to the O’s ineptness they are fine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]