Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Gridiron Grenadier
Just a couple of suggestions:

Try to make the cadet parade. It starts at 9am in the center of campus.
It's a good idea to get in the stadium by 11:30. The entrances for the visiting fan sections are blocked at that time (or even a little earlier) to allow for the cadet march on and team entrance. It will reopen a few minutes before kickoff, so things could be congested. The good news is that ticket sales for the game are very poor, so maybe there won't be the usual crush of folks trying to get in.
You may also enter the back of the stadium (Gate 6) and sit in the upper deck. The last two sections on both ends of the upper deck will be pretty much empty, and you'll have a much better look at the game than you will from the end zone.
Again, I hope you have a great day at West Point.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
If we are NOT going, is there anyway to STREAM this game?
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:If we are NOT going, is there anyway to STREAM this game?
It’s on CBS Sports. It’s included with our YouTube TV plan.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
CJ and anyone else:

Sign up for free 7-day trial of DirecTV Now. Select one of top two packages, both include CBS SportsNet. Cancel before 7 days are up. So you get to watch game for free and enjoy a week of streaming TV.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:CJ and anyone else:

Sign up for free 7-day trial of DirecTV Now. Select one of top two packages, both include CBS SportsNet. Cancel before 7 days are up. So you get to watch game for free and enjoy a week of streaming TV.
Yeah I’m watching on DirecTv

On a side note I’m thinking about canceling HBO etc. watching more Netflix and Amazon stuff hmm
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Streaming and using the Chromecast for my flat screen TV.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]