Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Army -8.5
Still gonna lay the points. I really think that we are gonna at worst keep it close if we don't win outright
BJWilliams wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Army -8.5
Still gonna lay the points. I really think that we are gonna at worst keep it close if we don't win outright
There's the KoolAid! I just like keeping everyone informed about what the people who get paid a lot for this analysis think.

I totally agree. Army should be scared if our 4th Q offense takes the field.
By CCWMichael
JK37 wrote:I don’t know how Army scores 41 points while only rushing for 191 yards.
Army now has a QB that can chuck a ball, unlike ODU.
We will be stacked against the run exposing our glaring weakness.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:
JK37 wrote:I don’t know how Army scores 41 points while only rushing for 191 yards.
Army now has a QB that can chuck a ball, unlike ODU.
We will be stacked against the run exposing our glaring weakness.
Ok, I see now where you’re going with this.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
I just chugged some kool aid and after seeing both teams play I think we can hang. Wimbo's defense looked good last week. Army's D is not good so and I love our QB and receivers.

LU- 41
Army- 38
Army rushing yards- 230
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Exactly. Others have picked Army to win while rushing for less than 250 yards. I don´t see it. They passed more against Duke (because they had to) but it didn´t help, and their QB, who is supposed to be an upgrade as a passer, went 10-21. I think Army needs at least 300 yards rushing to win this game.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Bleacher Report Prediction:

Liberty (1-0) at Army (0-1), Noon ET

During its FBS debut, Liberty laid waste to Old Dominion 52-10. Army didn't play well in a loss to Duke, but that was expected. It's most likely the programs meet in the middle, but Liberty's explosiveness could be a game-shaper.

Prediction: Liberty 31, Army 27

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/279 ... ame#slide3
By LUDad
Changing my preseason thoughts about this game. I saw a toughness in this team I have not seen before.

LU - 38
Army - 28
Army rushing: 288 yards

Liberty needs too keep 8 men in the box and if Army can beat them with the pass, so be it. Linebackers cannot be sucked into the muck where they cannot pursue down the line.

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]