Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Any local Lynchburg fans watching this game? Are any Lynchburg sports bars/restaurants showing this game? Is LU showing it anywhere?
I would wager Buffalo Wild Wings or maybe Macados could be convinced to put it on. Maybe 5th and Federal
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Middletown (NY) Times Herald-Record wrote:Preview: Army faces Liberty in home opener

By Sal Interdonato
Times Herald-Record

Posted Sep 7, 2018 at 5:24 PM
Updated Sep 7, 2018 at 7:57 PM

WEST POINT — The board in Army’s defensive backs room reads 20 interceptions.

Elijah Riley and the Black Knights secondary set the goal in the preseason, but they left North Carolina without an interception in their season-opening setback at Duke last week.

There will be plenty of opportunities for a pick in Army’s next two games starting with Liberty and quarterback Stephen Buckshot Calvert. Riley said Buckshot, Calvert’s given middle name after NASCAR driver Buckshot Jones, is fitting.
Click Here for Full Story
By LUDad
Cider Jim wrote:I think I finally found a paid streaming link to the game for only $ 9.95.

https://goarmywestpoint.com/watch/purch ... x#register
Cider, if you are not a cord cutter you can find channels at the site below. Mine was Spectrum. BTW, I purchased two of those LU chairs at Sam's that you mentioned. Got them setup up and ready for the game.

https://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/channelfinder/
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Per Nick on the pregame. Significant defensive changes. 3-4 alignment with Austin Lewis starting at a LB and Jayod Sanders at the spur.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
CJ and anyone else:

Aognup for free 7-day trial of DirecTV Now. Select one of top two packages, both include CBS SportsNet. Cancel before 7 days are up. So you get to watch game for free and enjoy a week of streaming TV.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]