Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By tyndal23
Not sure why LU isn’t listed Nationally - looks like ESPN didn’t get our full stat sheet from our Sports Info Director ? IF they had we would be top 25 for O and D and Buckshot top 20
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Last night, one of the Roanoke sports reports only has us winning 45-10. How do you miss the last score?
By tyndal23
Our Athletic Department needs to get on them ASAP - we will miss a lot of press and eyeballs from readers looking at stats. N Texas QB rated #2 right now - Calvert should be on front page of leaders also. ( please don’t tell me they are keeping us off due to 2nd year transition crap ) Some of you locals reach out to whomever at our Athletic Dept. and have them get on it... would be cool to have 2 top rated QB’s going at it when N TX comes to town...
By willflop
tyndal23 wrote:Our Athletic Department needs to get on them ASAP - we will miss a lot of press and eyeballs from readers looking at stats. N Texas QB rated #2 right now - Calvert should be on front page of leaders also. ( please don’t tell me they are keeping us off due to 2nd year transition crap ) Some of you locals reach out to whomever at our Athletic Dept. and have them get on it... would be cool to have 2 top rated QB’s going at it when N TX comes to town...
Speaking of North Texas, I just saw his stats from yesterday's game against AAC SMU... 80% and 440 yards. Their run game was atrocious @ 1.6 ypc on 43 attempts. Looks like we'll go from opposite ends of the spectrum in preparing for Army and then North Text two games later.
By Damien Sordelett
Registration Days Posts
I am a member of the Football Writers Association of America and have access to a college football stats database. It includes Liberty in the FBS rankings for individual and team statistics. The preview breakout box included in the Saturday edition will have where Liberty ranks for scoring offense/defense, rushing offense/defense and passing offense/defense. And if any players are standing out during the season, I can highlight their national standing.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Damien Sordelett wrote:I am a member of the Football Writers Association of America and have access to a college football stats database. It includes Liberty in the FBS rankings for individual and team statistics. The preview breakout box included in the Saturday edition will have where Liberty ranks for scoring offense/defense, rushing offense/defense and passing offense/defense. And if any players are standing out during the season, I can highlight their national standing.
And this is why you make the big bucks! (well, ok, at least you should)
Good stuff.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]