Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Espn app back up
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:Espn app back up
Not for me
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:ESPN3 is down system wide.
Interesting. I was able to pull up other ESPN3 games on my Apple TV while the LU game was down.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Back up for me right as ODU converts 4th down for a TD.
Obviously you’re bad luck

Back up
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Why is WFFP saying the LU game is being broadcast yet it’s Jeopardy?
It is now WZBJ, owned by WDBJ. Not sure why it shows the LU game on the schedule. I assume it was preliminarily on the schedule some time back before the ESPN deal.
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote:ODU has momentum and crowd has died. Need something on this Drive.
Last year against Baylor we did well once the adrenaline wore off. This game will be determined by how well we do now that the pregame energy is gone.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Who is the Color Guy?
Joe Jauch (pronounced Yok). Played at UNC and the CFL. Good guy. Been living in Lynchburg for around 20 years.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Who is the Color Guy?
Joe Jauch (pronounced Yok). Played at UNC and the CFL. Good guy. Been living in Lynchburg for around 20 years.
He’s about as exciting as 18th Century Russian Literature
PxP Guy not bad
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m liking the bass from the sound system
By PAFlame
We really should be up more but this team doesn't even play better with momentum. Also, really Purple? Name a single 18th Century Russian author that an academic (not of 18th Century Russian Lit) could name? I bet you they'd name at least 0 whereas they could probably name at least 4 from the 19th Century :lol: .
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
PAFlame wrote:We really should be up more but this team doesn't even play better with momentum. Also, really Purple? Name a single 18th Century Russian author that an academic (not of 18th Century Russian Lit) could name? I bet you they'd name at least 0 whereas they could probably name at least 4 from the 19th Century :lol: .
My point exactly. If they were at all interesting you’d be able to name them! :D
By Jonathan Carone
I’m not there, but noticed this on a camera shot:

Is the area around new entrance above the berm not lit well? Seems there is a big black hole up there.
By Jonathan Carone
Attendance wise it looks like the entire general admission in the upper deck on the baptist side is empty. Upper corners on the new deck seem empty as well.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Plenty of good seats still available....
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]