Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Next week is now looking really...interesting. I’ve been an LU fan for far too long to have confidence after one game. ODU looked bad. But LU looks pretty good if they stay out of their own way.
By Jonathan Carone
It’s definitely progress. And I’m happy to see it. Just because I don’t think Gill is the guy to lead us forward doesn’t mean I want us to lose.
By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote:Next week is now looking really...interesting. I’ve been an LU fan for far too long to have confidence after one game. ODU looked bad. But LU looks pretty good if they stay out of their own way.
Army did not look good at all last night. Their pass defense is very suspect. I should be confident going into that after how we played tonight. But, like you said, we have to stay out of our own way. That’s been our biggest issue.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:It’s definitely progress. And I’m happy to see it. Just because I don’t think Gill is the guy to lead us forward doesn’t mean I want us to lose.
I didn’t say it was progress. I just said they didn’t regress
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
JK37 wrote:Next week is now looking really...interesting. I’ve been an LU fan for far too long to have confidence after one game. ODU looked bad. But LU looks pretty good if they stay out of their own way.
Army did not look good at all last night. Their pass defense is very suspect. I should be confident going into that after how we played tonight. But, like you said, we have to stay out of our own way. That’s been our biggest issue.
Army looked a whole lot better than ODU does and played a really solid Duke team.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
It’s good to get a win like this out of the gate. Even with ODU playing poorly, it’s good that we didn’t let off the gas and make it a close game.
By Jonathan Carone
Purple Haize wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:It’s definitely progress. And I’m happy to see it. Just because I don’t think Gill is the guy to lead us forward doesn’t mean I want us to lose.
I didn’t say it was progress. I just said they didn’t regress
Look at me being more positive than you.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Now let's just hope ODU isn't this season's Baylor - an impressive victory at the time that ends up meaning nothing at the end of the season. I want ODU to go to a bowl game this year.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]