Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Red Helmet
Blue Jersey
White Pants

Btw, if you check out Damien's Twitter, he tweeted a video revealing this combination for tomorrow's game. Im not sure how to imbed videos from twitter though
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Uniform video is here:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Better white helmet in comparison to the ones with the LU (Course I've always liked the tribal flame eagle logo). Im intrigued as to what the road uniforms will look like next week
Last edited by BJWilliams on September 2nd, 2018, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tyndal23
Way too Busy at least on TV - Arizona white helmet and solid pants look FBS ( same colors as LU ) - we look like High School - hate the eagle - go back to LU ( branding ) get rid of Blue helmets ( great in person horrible on TV ) and wear red helmets very sparingly and never with blue jerseys...
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. Loved last nights unis. Love the eagle too. Personally hate the LU on the helmet, UNLESS, it’s our actual LU logo wth the eagle which has not been on a helmet yet.
By Jonathan Carone
I would’ve preferred white pants but that’s personal preference. It was a really good look. The best we’ve had in a few years. The names on the back were a nice touch.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I want retro green uni’s!
Save those as a tribute to Doc for our first matchup with Notre Dame.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I want retro green uni’s!
Save those as a tribute to Doc for our first matchup with Notre Dame.
The sentiment is good but ND sorta wears green too
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Retro green is a good idea. But I pay no attention as to what color we wear. I just pay attention to scoreboard.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im curious about the road unis after the surprising reveal yesterday
By SoD BAS
BJWilliams wrote:Im curious about the road unis after the surprising reveal yesterday
I don't expect the white or blue tops/pants to change. White tops are standard for away games, so I don't foresee any new combos except for the new red pants and white helmet sticker.
By tyndal23
I do admit uni’s looked great in still photos. I prefer no stripe down the pants - solid just makes players look bigger. I do think the new sleeves look much better than last years. Eagle logo - I can get used to it - just not sure what it does for national branding for casual observers.
By Class of 20Something
tyndal23 wrote:I do admit uni’s looked great in still photos. I prefer no stripe down the pants - solid just makes players look bigger. I do think the new sleeves look much better than last years. Eagle logo - I can get used to it - just not sure what it does for national branding for casual observers.
I saw someone(non liberty fan) on reddit comment how they liked the new helmets a lot.
By Jake Webb
Class of 20Something wrote:
tyndal23 wrote:I do admit uni’s looked great in still photos. I prefer no stripe down the pants - solid just makes players look bigger. I do think the new sleeves look much better than last years. Eagle logo - I can get used to it - just not sure what it does for national branding for casual observers.
I saw someone(non liberty fan) on reddit comment how they liked the new helmets a lot.
It's our secondary logo, so I wouldn't say it hurts our national branding. I wish we used it more.

Club Sports uses it more than the Athletics department does.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Red helmet
Red jersey
Red pants
Vs. North Texas
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Red helmet
Red jersey
Red pants
Vs. North Texas